3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fei Fong 04.06.20 03:20 pm

Questions on the passage. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. In General, as the passage descended to a lot of questions.
I do not think the only one I would be interested to hear the answers..

-Vesemir in any case going to die?
-Why wasn't Summer when you cut down to Caere?
If I start to take the Supplement Blood Wine and heart of Stone
during Sujecki.. that is.. let's just say the campaign mode while pause. No it does not then reflected on the ridiculous?
-Is it true there is a Set of armor Manticore?(in the Internet who wrote it)
-The Game 34 ending?

I would be grateful for detailed answers. Thank you!
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 04.06.20

Well, endings like this number Depends on the election. 34 times to complete the game and always make different choices and ulitities.
As far as I know Dlsi they have their end, and your game. About Seth heard something, but did not elaborate. On account of the Summer don't know, maybe in the tavern sat and missed the fighting. Vesemir good, good people die first...

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.06.20

Fei Fong
1. Vesemir die in any case!
2. There are 2 options, Summer or go back home or invited to kaer Morhen.
3. Like will not change. There will be only new dialogs with some characters)))
4. Yes, Seth Manticore is in Addition Blood and wine. And in NG+ she's a little modificeres and looks even better)))
5. About the ending in General to create a separate topic need)))

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

lokki777
The vesemira zhalkovato.. That's just the Summer, something I have not seen. missed something.. Keyru hung by the way(
Thank you all for the explanations)

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Yes, Vesemir chic character))) Keyru can be saved)) It will help in the battle of Caer Morgana)))

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

lokki777
Yes, I Keyru kindly sent. because it is there fraud did with Laboratories Alexandre. didn't see that effect.. well, it's obvious who is in the 1st and this is a masterpiece) in the 2nd time I'll have to experiment)
By the way, I realized that Triss is now indifferent. after releasing her on the ship. and When Ian helped with Gin.. And that would Dijsktra helped Caere thing to do was to him?
ps// the Scene when the booze in Caere and wearing Ian's clothes. I gut broken))

l
legusor 04.06.20

vesemir always dies.

XS

heart of stone don't affect the plot if held after, to fight with Gunther or not to take one of his awards. any impact on the plot, in principle, no, however, if you pass the heart TO the key choice in the first story quest, influencing the ending, the final DLC, if you decide to obtain one of the awards Gunther, you can ask him to name all the key decisions in the plot that give you the best ending (vedmochka CRIS).
blood and wine also does not affect the plot or not after passing it, however, if you take the Supplement after the story, the winery Geralt permanently endeared to the characters, depending on the story of the main game: CRIS \Buttercup \yennifer \Triss or anyone, if the addition is passed to the plot. no semantic load it carries.

there are 2 sets Manticore (blood and wine): ordinary and legendary. last I found, opened via the console.

the game has 3 endings
- vadmacska CRIS (the best);
- Queen of the CRIS;
- CRIS died in the white coldness, Geralt had committed suicide (the worst);
all the rest is additions made to the game world by performing key lines of side quests (the ruler of skellige, what to do with radovica, etc.).

PS. with Keir 3 choices: send her to kaer morhen, after the battle with the hunt she goes with Leo;
killed Keyru;
leave her to do what she wants, in the end, radovid hangs it.

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

legusor
Leo died in the prologue of the first game and will leave it to Lambert, if the KM on the battle call. Only here the personal life of one of the Witcher schools of wolf, in this context, is not important, Keira a cure for the Plague of Catriona invent, after the events of the game.
Fei Fong
Dijkstra's no way it's not going AWAY, and the soldier of it, but if the Treasury him to return to help, the money will throw.

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.06.20

Fei Fong
Dijkstra, like in any case does not help, only the resources and money offered. People will not give he will not appear. Yes, the drinking scene is gorgeous))

A
Albert De Hanter 04.06.20

What's going on here I ask you???
The vesemira not be saved to seleniu... But may die Lambert if Keyru call and in the battle to help him...
Summer can be found in the case to let him go in the second part, commissioned the fall of the House Reardon and then you will start the quest the ghosts of the past after which the Summer can be invited to kaer-Morhen... But something tells me that in the latest version of the game, a bug and Summer in the game just yet...
Dijkstra will give People if you explore from Meng about the Treasury...
And that ending, where CRIS was NEVEDIMKA it is impossible to say that it is Best...
It is the opinion of one's own...
As for me it is more faithful to the ending of this CRIS the Empress... But that's another story and a story for a separate TOPIC...
DLS case too, the individual... as for me, it feels better to them not to continue the MAIN story, and to dilute and complement)))
As the dialogues, armor and mechanics)))

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Albert De Hunter
Albert De hunter wrote: Dijkstra will give People if you explore from Meng about the Treasury...
It is only on a quest to rescue Buttercup, the Battle in KM only gold and like a couple of rune stones.

A

Towelie75
I'll be surprised))) Dijkstra only once wow)))
But at what point, choose us)))
Apparently the game was dropped a few... Sad...
You can ignore the Opportunity to request assistance from Dijkstra in Rescuing Buttercup...
And use debt at the time of giving maximum effect... as my uncle said Vesemir)))
Ie... at the Battle of Caer-the final part)

A

Magic)

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Albert De Hunter
I don't know, I tried not to waste the chance to call for backup, he was 1 hell then gold just shrugged. And if you do not help him with the Treasury, it will not even point to approach him for help.

A

You have to go and don't know how to make so that Meng killed herself Tris, and then without the noise to get out of there?)

A

Towelie75
Well, I can vaguely remember how he helped, but the fact remains... to Help with kaer-morhen the he can)

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Albert De Hunter
And I'm not saying that it won't help it money only at the time of the game, in General is not needed.

A

Towelie75
)))

M
Mortaliss 04.06.20

3 endings rather than 34,iterate all possible combinations,nonsense for repulsed fanboev

W
Widukind 04.06.20

one thing is important: do not get into the Internet until I at least once will not pass the game completely and not make myself all your mistakes. And if you know in advance the answers about the endings and what they depend on, then have less fun from the game

O
Oleg V 04.06.20

Fei Fong
1) Yes, Vesemir dies in the story, he should not be saved...
2) Summer is imported from the second part, if he was killed in the second part, or you have not created in the generator solution, it will not be in the 3rd part;
3) additions to the story have no effect, you can return to at any point in time in the story, with a plot nothing will happen and the world too (can take some time)...
4) Yes, there is such armor, nothing special, like all vedmachi clothes...
5) no, there are only 3, the rest is screen saver (slideshow), which will illustrate the consequences of decisions...