3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 04.06.20 03:23 pm

In that play, if not play what?

I'm dying dude, bored as shit! Advise on the rules of the game, ANY GENRE !In addition to RPG, current))
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
What games have you played and finished? Write a complete list. I would look and then recommend a game you haven't played.

D
Daidjer 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Mad Max. Great and long game.

d
deny666 04.06.20

The author of you're lucky!
I have a bunch of games has not passed,not enough time.

D
Dmitriy Demente 04.06.20

probably pumped a bunch all worried now. Delete all, leave 1 game and zakachivat it completely

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

deny666
It is unlikely that he passed a lot. Usually those who are asked to advise the game play for half an hour in everything and do not know what they want and what their gaming tastes. On the strength of it was not more than a dozen games. Those who are a full game behind the game, they always have in mind is in what to play.

m
magister1 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Far Cry,spore,StarCraft,BioShock,Metro,Saints Row,Borderlands,Dying Light,Evil Genius.

D
Dmitriy Demente 04.06.20

deny666
here here, I to Novigrad the Witcher is still not finished from last year, not to mention the second continent, and even more DLC

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Uuuuuu, too much to write, dude...
Not too much, and quickly)

In all you could not play. And even if you all played except for metro, why I ask to suggest a game, you all played?

T
Tim7472 04.06.20

If you kill time, Door Kickers, Papers Please, This War Of Mine, Civilization V, X-COM : Enemy Within, X-COM 2

V
Victor5555 04.06.20

Lucky you, I see a lot of free time, that I would have, and the time to spare and do not have to miss. Only a couple of hours a day is impossible to play and that is not always Pumped a bunch of games, and when I'm going to be generally have no idea. You if you game tired - take a break for a week or two, take a rest from games, but in the meantime go do something more useful...

R
RussianCat-Barsik 04.06.20

Victor5555 Hmm, that's a thought) I think))

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Advise on the rules of the game, ANY GENRE !In addition to RPG, current))
But what RPG doesn't like me? Fallout Tactics is a great game, for example 8) Old, but still.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 04.06.20

The feces of DECT. Best game. All others suck, what genre they would not be. Only multiplayer, the company is shit.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

Riddick play

i
iz0tope 04.06.20

If the computer pulls new - play trends. Fallout 4 and the Witcher 3 - what we need. Even if you don't like RPGs.

m
masha 04.06.20

I've been going to the Singularity to play(on an old computer not sohranilas).

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
ANY GENRE !Except RPG
Fallout 4

y
yariko.v 04.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Advise on the rules of the game, ANY GENRE !In addition to RPG, current))
Me last time is that this toy Remember11 -the age of infinity- . An interesting fantasy story and many different endings for a long time will not get bored.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

God. Yes, emulators of any devices to games like Civ, for honor, wd2, ResEvil, Sniper Elite and Wildlands.
On my PC there is always any mod to the Stalker, any build of Skyrim, and\tablet except GalaxyOnFire2 and WarGroups anything suitable did not see.

B
Bullet_Magnit 04.06.20

Rainbow Six Siege