3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bupycop 04.06.20 03:24 pm

Sags fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! As you have seen from title, the problem is the fps, here's the thing. I downloaded a few mods, all via NMM, including improving the graphics and view distance of the parts(mods are listed on the screen below) the game is in 45-60 frames but lately, it became impossible to use Igny, because when the enemies light up, fps sags to 1-20кадров, the same with a gas bomb. Initially sinned on auto-level rise opponents for there incomprehensible garbage that hostile enemies my level and do not cause problems, but small animals such rats, chicken and other neutral creatures, has an enormous amount of HP, rabbits die with 20 crossbow bolts or 5-7 Igny, deer and other animals as the same, rats on colonize so in General, demolition 1/5 HP, and their agrida for a battle with the plague by the virgin, is more than enough. Anyway, I've deviated from the topic... so, anyone encountered a similar problem? Maybe someone knows what could be the problem or in what fashion? Thanks in advance!

PS, I should Add, that the previous adventures, this has not happened. NVIDIA expires is not necessary, setting NVIDIA so as not touched at all, yet there is a mod on ultra graphics settings, but have tried disabling it, nothing changed.

15 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoTiNoTi112 04.06.20

Dealing in fancy lighting and smoke effect(or whatever it's called). Most likely some features of the fashion vidyuhi not drawn from the principle. This often happens

L
Lex Slim 04.06.20

And maybe Physx?
Just a little confused by this.Is not it easier to remove mods and see for yourself?

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

fashion,check them

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 04.06.20

Take a graphic fashion.

B
Bupycop 04.06.20

PoTiNoTi112
Lex Slim
LaFeTsewa
Sign a quality Ubisoft
Thank you caps for useless and stupid advice that you all four essentially repeated in turn. The fact that the problem is in the mod, I already knew, I decided to save time and to know, perhaps someone knows which of them is causing the problem.

A
ABRAScovyy 04.06.20

Delete the mods.

L
Lex Slim 04.06.20

Bupycop
Konnechno know,here are all psychics sit with the same iron and a bunch of mods as you.

Z
ZONE93 04.06.20

Bupycop
to save time ahahahahaha.

d
dJiT 04.06.20

Super Turbo Lighting, remember, destroyed the fps.

B
Bupycop 04.06.20

dJiT
Well, as much as 3-5 fps with my config, it's not scary, and the range of drawing small details, about 5-10 fps eats, but that's not the problem in Igny, not in a stable frame.

G
GEMORRROY 04.06.20

Bupycop
Emae! Well, you're like a little! Would already procesal alternately, each of the mods focused on graphene.
No, you had to create a theme with obscure description of the problem. Where one half of threads about fps, abruptly switches to another about the difficulties of killing opponents. not confused?)

l
legusor 04.06.20

-remove all mods (reinstall the game completely, in your case)
-play without mods, nothing in the picture to improve is simply impossible
-setting haiworks disable setting range of drawing plants not to wring the maximum
-settings 3ДЭ uctanovit driver nvidia physx to CPU performance on the preferences of max, mode dnodisplay performance, all other settings at the discretion of the application (this is all if differently configured)

B
Bupycop 04.06.20

legusor
-Is there a reason to reinstall the all mods? And the more I reinstalled the game? If the cause never found out, because the tips that they gave me, to put it mildly useless.
Used to play with mods and now will be, a problem in one fashion, and it is not 100% what's in it and a picture of fashion improve, you probably never mods did not, or a blind that does not see the difference.
Of hairworks disabled, like I said in the beginning, and the draw distance of vegetation in Horsham case, eat 5-10 frames, for my characteristics of computer, is a small thing, a pure play on maximum settings, I have 60 frames.
-is auto and these settings have never been touched and not going to touch. In order not to look for the cause of the problem, solve the problem in one game, but 5 others will have their own, no thanks.
Thanks for the advice, but it's not that.

B
Bupycop 04.06.20

The problem was solved, apparently, the fault was mod Atmospheric Nights...

P
PoTiNoTi112 04.06.20

Lex Slim
+