3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clownkill 04.06.20 03:28 pm

Advise worthwhile gift for a friend

Want an easy gift to buy, and that original something not normal. Tell me pliz, and that I was confused in choosing at all.
130 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 04.06.20

A good handmade knife. You Damascus, you can just type stainless steel 95X18. Form...from personal experience, the most convenient classic Finca 12-15 centimeters in length. Well this is the norm when successful and seems to be secured at home and use Chinese nanamoli shit, who the RK of butt not to distinguish, periodically suffer from it, but procrastinate. A simple thoughtful gift, without unnecessary chat. The issue price of three thousand approximately. Just do not need to stoop to Donskogo shit because of files with lurid composing arms, it a disgrace in the first place of the giver. Zlatoust office or workshop Fedotov best option.

M
Metal Eagle Returns 04.06.20

Rikudo Nagashi

Foot erotic journey one way.

Then, too, in the two ends, they're both guys.

S
Screw It 04.06.20

two ends, two rings...

R
Raudona sindromas 04.06.20

two ends, two rings...
Homosexual Pehe will still be the sponsor of the Jewish gay weddings online?

Well, it's shorter lemon at Champions (c)

M
Muts 04.06.20

What everything flood? I have the feeling that the posts are mostly from disgruntled life of notorious teenagers.
My advice to give or a good knife (above someone advised) or a collectible figurine of a character from your favorite game/movie of the other) However, it can be expensive...

S
Screw It 04.06.20

posts are mainly from disgruntled life of notorious teenagers you clocked me)) I need a change of panties)) here in pejë only successful and respectable, adequate and adults, professors of science, doctors, engineers, physics I - color Raska))

a
andreygusev 04.06.20

Baba rubber pinch him! that was not boring!

c
clownkill 04.06.20

Muts, And where there is a large selection of such figures, so as not mass-produced and exclusive?

C
Camper88 04.06.20

the author for some reason you give him fun or for a birthday? and try to find out that he wanted to. the perfect choice is to give him a subject for on the basis of his Hobbies

a
andreygusev 04.06.20

but seriously the better money

N
Nihiliant 04.06.20

Money.

R
Raykor 04.06.20

Nihilianth, money is itself just, and if to give, something original!

L
Last Engineer 04.06.20

the tube, well, or grandfather drank beautifully

R
Rikudo Nagashi 04.06.20

Muts
I have the feeling that the posts are mostly from disgruntled life of notorious teenagers.
Ahahaha, I laugh, wow. Yes, here in the Shoutbox differently and does it.

R
Rem3zan 04.06.20

MILLION RUBLES

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

Give him yourself.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 04.06.20

Suggest to give some kind of an elite thing. For example, if he smokes, best gift American Zippo lighter with collections that expensive. Also a good gift will be the Swiss army knife company Victorinox or Wenger. Interested in guns - you can make a layout of military weapons at the discretion of the well, or the original deactivated weapons (of course more expensive it will be released). If each gamer, the best gift I believe will be the foreign collector's edition game. Where kollektsionki smarter than us. But for shipping have will.

-
-SK.art- 04.06.20

Advise worthwhile gift for a friend

what question such and the answer: give him a Dildo, he will be happy)

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 04.06.20

Crysis 3!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anna Ivanna 04.06.20

in General, in my opinion, gifts are very individual. I, for example in the 90s perlite from the Western toothpastes. so here is the best gift for the time - signal vigorous pasta with stripes :)
I try to remember the interests of the relatives of the friends during the year that the holidays don't screw it up :) well, to people a really enjoyable :)