3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clownkill 04.06.20 03:28 pm

Advise worthwhile gift for a friend

Want an easy gift to buy, and that original something not normal. Tell me pliz, and that I was confused in choosing at all.
130 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 04.06.20

BioCommandos
And they are one - cheap show-off. Only expensive. One hell does any smart watch functionality.
WUSA
And the clock will be off in a month. Accidentally inserting a whistle. And Yes, I smart not moezht to be an expression of style, memory, senility and all that stuff that cover, trying to sell the Fuckers are expensive useless toys?
You know, but from the fact that you're wearing the watch as a jewel... maybe still is them worth it to take a banal gold chain? or a ring with a stone? the difference, in principle, no.
With this attitude ...... (insert any subject) a good gift, because the memory.

B
BioCommandos 04.06.20

Alexfor

I want to say that the smartphone is not a cheap show-off? And your smartphone, for example, evening celebrations to fit badly will not.

And Yes, people are so lazy that already stuffing all in one small brick.

And Yes, I smart not moezht to be an expression of style, memory, senility and all that stuff

*slapped myself hard facepalm*

c
chel s pulemetom. 04.06.20

CATAMARAN TO HIM IN THE BUNCH!

R
Raykor 04.06.20

Come on, collectible figurines now fashionable to have! They can in a couple of years much more expensive, so this is quite a valuable gift;)

C
Christine 04.06.20

controls are different identity))

m
maxzeva 04.06.20

Well, the statues thing is certainly specific, I agree, but I would be here this http://www.superheroes.ru/p4704-South-Park-Zombie-Kenny-Wacky-Wobbler-Exclusive.html Kenny clearly would not refuse!

R
Raykor 04.06.20

Well, pretty good figure, although on this site I found and more fun;)

M
Muts 04.06.20

Alexfor greatly amuse reasoning about the show-off)) well, now I at least more or less clear idea of the level of the main (sorry, of course not all) contingent on the forum)
maxzeva, yeah, cool thing - and like a toy, but at the same time is not trivial.
Crafter42, I think the person the gift pick up, it's not so bad in his personal life to the benefit of your advice.

R
Raykor 04.06.20

Muts , I've now went through this link and realized that I have everything in life right, I'd rather buy a collectible figure, and his wife buy some suit;)

J
Jackson[x] 04.06.20

yeah, cool thing - and like a toy, but at the same time not trivial -you mean Dildo?

M
Muts 04.06.20

No, I mean Kenny, who maxzeva the link showed
There were still cool:
http://www.superheroes.ru/p4947-South-Park-Butters-Plushie.html

c
clownkill 04.06.20

I personally don't like Teddy, I'm purely figurines are driving, such a plan http://www.superheroes.ru/p4890-Star-Wars-Darth-Maul-Ukiyoe-Style-ArtFX-Statue.html
By the way anyone know from what they have to mold, which material is better to paint not slazil?

G
Grand Man 04.06.20

Mine, if you don't care, so even strangers ask, then I would give.

a
alex8ball 04.06.20

Assembly model
- 0например of the aircraft.
mine 0норм

D
Dead necromancer 04.06.20

Give him what he loves the most.

m
maxzeva 04.06.20

Well, that at the end? When the guy at the DR or already missed this looking for the next, ETC. Don't know about you, but I repeat collectible figurine is also great gift))

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

Two kilograms of plastic explosive with the included timer.Surprise!!!

R
Raykor 04.06.20

The Assembly model is already very childhood, even these collectible figurines like gift look visitee!)

M
Muts 04.06.20

Yes, and teams are good.
clownkill, there website says what material - in the case of the figures that you choose is vinyl. And will peel the paint or not - it is necessary to look reviews on the specific manufacturer of the statues. But like in the appearance of the figures is decent, don't have to travel. You choose something specific as a gift?

m
monetkin 04.06.20

clownkill
The money he give. He will understand what he needs. I used to bother with gifts not yet given the money in the envelope xD