3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.06.20 03:30 pm

Hello, friends. How was the year?

Hi all. What's up?
My name is Vladislav.
Long time I here was not. During this time in my life was a lot interesting. Since then, as I left PG, I had to go to armeyku. After that, I got a job as a loader. It was summer, I needed money, I earned them as I could. Free time spent on games and video thing. But somehow after the army, my interest in games but could flare up to the extent that what was before the army. He gradually began to fade. I was not interested in watching funny video, they make me tired. Not interested in steel communities in contace. I didn't know what to do. Work-home-work, so was my life. At work, I was doing what I didn't like to do, but at home I didn't know what to do. To armeyki I loved good movies - that is to say, classics of the cinema. I didn't like the movies on time. Still have a passion for foreign language. And with all this a good stepping stone I burned the time.
It lasted a long time.
But one day I decided to change everything.
In school in all subjects I had 3, but in Russian 5. I wrote very well. Gradually, my proper email is passed on to the speech. Good movies also had a good effect on the formation of speech.
Earlier I wrote a lot of interesting on various forums (still doing it now, but now in my bookmarks there are only 1 forum), trying to write correctly much. Due to this my speech eventually became a very competent, and in my speech, no words-parasites, something that I did.
As it's come in handy in your life? Because of this, I got a job in an area where you need to be able to talk. In sales. So I was making good money, while receiving a free time.
How I can use a foreign language? I started to learn the programming language, and now, thanks to English, I can easily understand everything written on English-speaking forums. Without an interpreter. I continue to improve, with 30 minutes a day reading books in English. And my mastery of the programming language is faster. Actually, I have a lot where to use this skill and constantly use them. You understand yourself.
Now I have abandoned games that wasted my time, and this time took the things that help me to grow. Saturated my life with interesting things. I had high expectations, goals, dreams. I changed the environment, began to live!
But, most importantly, friends, is why I started this topic? I finally got back to you on PG! My love of Internet forum communication is not passed and the years only grows stronger. I tried to find happiness in another forum (which I have now bookmarked), but there I became less and less find for himself something interesting. On the forum people stopped to talk about something else besides games. They are not interested in development. They don't understand me.
But most importantly - there is no living community that are constantly debated on some interesting topics. There I tried to do something, but quickly to these topics of interest were held, and the community's attention again switched to gaming and video. And I just got bored. And I remembered how good it was on the shoutbox on PG. Where people talk about everything. Where people don't like to talk about everything. Albeit sometimes stupid topics, but you can always philosophize, laugh. And thanks to all this forum lives. On another forum, this is very needed. And I just deleted the forum from bookmarks. And now again came back here. So good to be back.

By the way, the authorization to PG was terrible. Grey window on the screen, in the upper left corner are some links to other projects PG. So it's not simply scary.
And all.
PG is NOT THE same, as mentioned =)

How was your year? What's new?
15 Comments
Sort by:
h
hom1e 04.06.20

nicho, I played.

D
Devil208 04.06.20

hom1e
The perfect answer)

D
Demonic Wolf 04.06.20

You for the year I managed to go to armeyku to work as a loader and get a normal job ?

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

in agony

B
BioGen 04.06.20

Fig passed, the whole of 2016 is preparing for delivery kursach and passed 5, but it is easier to me from it was not after release. Started to look for work since mid-summer and worked in many companies, from earnings left to others, and so the circle until he was a young and interesting team. Now more or less everything goes, but I want more.

t
tovarish comrade 04.06.20

A shittier year than 2016 in my life.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

rPeBoJL
yeah. Don't worry about gone with PG, it is worth to sympathize with the inhabitants

W
Wing42 04.06.20

Devil208
Amusing wagon dashed off.
Devil208 wrote:
How was your year? What's new?
Yes, like came a couple notable igrulek like Doom and Battlefield 1. All.

And this question: why are you telling that? Can someone except you it should be interesting?

-
- DILOR- 04.06.20

Spoiler

w
warp 37 04.06.20

I bought a video card and drank a lot. And so, no more pathetic event in my monotonous life. But on the other hand, 2016 for me managed. Much better 2014 and 2015.

S
SkyRaider 04.06.20

stuck lark in the 160+ hours

t
trustedSunbro 04.06.20

Wow, the old user Pehe here!

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

Devil208
as the past two

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20