3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20 03:33 pm

Compatible build???

http://dns-shop.ru/configurator/5324091422590d42/ when I try to save the Configurator says there is not enough slots , and when you edit it says that everything is fine and compatible!!! And how enough of this PC on ultra ??
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 04.06.20

for ultra you need a gtx 1080. with 1070 no the ultra will not.

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

legusor
How many tests are always looked at 1070 ultra pulled

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

legusor
The difference between 1070 and 1080 in 10-15 shots, not great. And ultra it drags.
4ekHyTblu NigGa
Enough a year or two for sure. And then, you can either used or new to buy. One gtx 1070 now we can take from 23 to 26 thousand in Germany, not a lot of money, well, actually, to collect SLI. It is important to note that we are talking about FullHD. I don't know what you have. If 2k, then now is not very much.
So, everything is fine, you can not twitch. If not floating drawdown below 50 frames, for the elite the smoothness of the picture, then do not think get to the point until no drag, even at 30 frames (meaning the threshold at 25 and below - and then start lag).

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
FullHD and compatibility??

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
Yes it will work, don't even think. If anything, it has 14 days for review. All the rules.

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
You're welcome, glad to help.
Wait that guys will tell you, though, there seems nothing more to say, with the acquisition of decided already. I would, of course, the cooler was replaced, like you already asked in another topic, I'm more a fan of serious attitudes, but then, probably and body will fly, so, a trifle. If it drags on reviews, it is normal.
So, I want to add about upgrade video card, just sit and doubt:
Excerpt from stationwide that graphics cards get obsolete very quickly. Testing shows that with each new game released in 2015, the difference in performance between GeForce GTX 780 and GeForce GTX 970 is increasing. The manufacturer is primarily concerned about support solutions of the last generation. Therefore, in the joke "in a year, your graphics card will turn into a pumpkin" is a joke share, the rest is true. Therefore, it is necessary to pick up the schedule in such a way that its performance had at least two years. Ideal time to upgrade I think three years. Approximately three-generation performance doubled.
Reference: http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/nvidia-drivers-true/
You take, well almost, top none. It should be enough for the rest of the view, generally, the performance varies only with the new generation, all waiting for the next volt, and say that it will be very good, will wait and see. Only if he decided to take, not everything will be ready, gtx 1070 is more important than ever, gtx 1080 foolish to take, and not only because of the coming gtx 1080 TI, but the difference in price and performance 14 thousand and 10-15 frames, as it is not worth the overpayment. I regretted that did not take the gtx 1070. GTX 1080 bidet with a good margin, but the price tag and resale, I have to sit longer with her. You easier, even if you don't want, it will sell easier, not as big a loss as mine. Although, there is another trick, for example, gtx 980, here's a gtx 1060, which performance is equal to gtx 980, so what? GTX 980 bought for $ 26-35 thousand, now selling for 15-17 thousand, and the gtx 1060 to store the new 16-19 thousand. Not a weak setup, with the 980 came out. Ah, graphics cards... (PS I'm surprised, because my 980 I bought at 33 and sold for 29! The figure would be leaked now. Guys sell them (980) a couple of months, gtx 1060/1070 blocked notably, there is no point in taking junk. For sale 980 40-50% of the price, with a guarantee of 1-1,5-2 years). To collect SLI, even though I said not the best idea, for many reasons, BUT if the gtx 1070 fall into the same situation as 980, you will be able to rip on the cheap, even with a guarantee, tempting, right? But, if possible, is best avoided. And one is easier to sell in the future than two. This is one of the problems of SLI.
So, I think I did everything right. GTX 1070 is great, simple choice for today. And, Oh, how much could she do, let's see, I believe that it is possible to reach two years. Now not really something changes. And here is the processor, it is the same for the future, but 4 cores / 8 threads are loaded in the same watch dogs 2 to 70-90% it's scary, how much it will stretch ,if you will continue out of these games, I hope it will be one, and survive quite.
In General, good shopping.

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks again, the processor will be released soon amd ryzen is it worth it to take??? And what kind of mother fits it? Whatever cull you would suggest for my build and body ?)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
I know, again rivet the article, BUT these are my thoughts, and try to spread. But the findings do myself. The mosque itself is in doubt.
Briefly: While at first glance nothing new, and is better than i7-6700k/7700k I do not see. It is necessary to add an important detail that I overlooked. For more processes and programs that are loaded or can use a large number of cores - good Riesen. For everything else there's the i7-6700k/7700k (they are due to the high frequency and performance core drag and bypass Riesen.
Already there are competitors, well, not so obvious, but still, Yes, here they are topics + comments, these kind of conclusions:
about the gaming performance of AMD Ryzen 7http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/ofitsialno_ob_igrovoj_proizvoditelnosti_protsessorov_amd_ryzen_7-239893/#comment-16075504
The first AMD Ryzen 7 has already got into private рукиhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/pervye_protsessory_amd_ryzen_7_uzhe_popali_v_chastnye_ruki-239930/
Unfortunately, no real specifics. They just started to appear and then you need to wait for the tests. If you want to wait, go for it. I plan to build a second system unit, see what they look like, sorry, that should tell us only REAL testers/obzorschiki, especially the question of dispersal.
Here's another I should add a note: it takes time for the emergence of reviews, when will they still have a good motherboard. In this matter it is better not to hurry - the content of market and price stabilization, it is still a month or two.
Meanwhile, by appearing under the spoiler above the blog with the processor 1700/1700s, there are other series of this processor - the 5th and the 3rd. That's what they are. In the first blog pay attention to this screen:
Average FPS
This screenshot proves that 7700k (or 6700k) is superior in performance in games, and how much. However, the 7700k is worth 20,000 rubles, and 1700x costs 24,000 rubles (OVERSEAS PRICES!). Think about it.
This is a question for the future here we need the following data: 1) is it Possible to overclock and how, without serious damage and as he shows himself in this case - in games (we're interested); 2) Be involved if all these nuclei, and their 8 and flows, those - 16, will there be a worthy optimization in the games and further development.
More PRECISELY: IN General, this processor 1700x in competitors recorded 6800k (i.e., 95 watts vs 140 watts; platform AM4 vs 2011-v3 (not the cheapest, but not a big difference) and 8 cores / 16 threads vs 6 cores / 12 threads). Both processor pipeline and cost the SAME!
If you need such a CPU - you decide. And series 5 and 3 from Risen is still present, it is not clear what it is.
Honestly, I'm more inclined until 6800k. Kernel need 4 cores and 8 threads pretty well choked in watch dogs 2 that the games will happen, is not clear. And for games, anyone will tell you, AT the MOMENT(!) - 6700k/7700k. And what will happen is not clear.
In short, here are some more potential and acceleration Reisen, and then decide what to do. 8 cores and 16 threads look EXTREMELY tempting, BUT whether they will be implemented - OVER TIME, not all at once. Again, and still have GOOD drag 6700/7700. They can take lightly.
That's my controversial question, I assume you think. BUT games that are so cool ship is not much, so is it worth to bother?
"And what kind of mother fits it? - AMD B350 and X370:
Here soobsheniia the moment for pre-order is available (or was available) motherboard on base of chipset AMD B350 and X370, executed in forms-factors Micro-ATX and ATX
Read more: https://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/82669/materinskie-platy-dlya-processorov-amd-ryzen-takzhe-dostupny-dlya-predzakaza.html
How do they differ, if you want, you will find the article and - run in shop computeruniverse is already there. We don't know. He was not interested in what, how and why, I don't know.
What would cull you would suggest for my build and body ?) Oh, I'm PROBABLY article. What a joke, I'm a fan of big buildings + good air, and quiet and low temperature. The second system unit with i5 I was planning to build with the German, air, very good: be quiet! Dark Rock 3. 190 W maximum noise level - 21 dB, 140 mm fans, a massive radiator, and of its height - 160 mm, most unpleasant. Like and memory does not interfere. Price 3100. a bit more expensive - does he have the PRO version (all a DREAM) - be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 3. He has a height of 163 mm, the scattering power - 250 watts. For overclocking it. Abroad he asked for 4000. Noise - 26.1 dB. The Pro version does not loose Noctua NH D-15 (I have such), same GREAT stuff. BUT all this we have a VERY expensive! And guarantee they have: be quiet! like 3 years (Germany), Noctua (Taiwan) is 6 years.
But saw the price tag will put them off, but they look impressive and work EXTREMELY efficiently.
Case, I'll keep an eye - AeroCool X3 are provided below. It will get ANY cooler. We are asking for it 6-8 thousand abroad 3600. There and order.
The case is an individual matter, BUT bear in mind! I forget the case, in addition to the dust filters (they are sold word you can do yourself), location, BP, efficiency of the cooling, the DEPTH of it and dancing to the HEIGHT of the cooler. In this case, you picked a case with a maximum tower height of 160 mm. unfortunately, it is difficult to pick up a beautiful and efficient cooling the housing with the possibility of installation of the cooler MORE than 160 mm. of the Proposed I - 186 mm.
By the way, looks very nice and is actively developing AeroCool X1, Belenky, always wanted a white, BUT there is 158 mm. high. Eh...
The current cooler seem simple budgetly. He kind of drags, but the reviews, take it for i5 // i7, I think that would be hot. For it possible and better. Perhaps I exaggerate.
The body will be a shame if in the future it will take to sort out, and rested at the maximum height of the cooler (choice severely cuts). The most effective and quiet air, is a large tower. They work in PASSIVE mode, removing the heat from the processor. DLC I somehow can not digest.
If you where lied to, or inaccurately expressed, I hope that you guys will correct.
And Yes, sorry for the big text, then some do not like, but on the other somehow does not work. I have a few specifics, as you can see, a lot of water, because he does not know nifiga, I doubt it.

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
If you have not ordered something I can recommend to wait a month, now NVIDIA lowered prices on 1080 and they can be not so expensive, approximately 35-37(550$) unless of course our stores will not drive the price, and this unit is better to take if you have thought about SLI, but for this build it is redundant.
VOVAN WOLF
About the cooler, I have 4770к it worth Overclocking to 4.3 keeps well in the stress test 75 degrees.

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
Even so, to rebuild, then oklad better and more CDM.
Spoiler

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

-Anarant-
page not found, and so be collected http://dns-shop.ru/configurator/530ceb949b0a082b/

4ekHyTblu NigGa 04.06.20

-Anarant-
I have one TB is enough , and about dropsy even XS

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

4ekHyTblu NigGa
There I put in the picture. It now seems that you've had enough, I just have a couple of games, scored 500 gigs, and there's a movie or TV series will score and you will not be missed. Water is good, if will chase the USD or for peace.