3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jzxe10 04.06.20 03:39 pm

Origin version - How to enable DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
A Origin version of the game.
Don't understand how to enable DLC (in particular the set of school of the wolf).

Googling found out that all the DLC is included via the Settings => Downloadable content or if it is necessary to let to buy the map at the blacksmith, then it is written in the ESC => Training => Additional content. Neither in my version of the game THERE: that is, in the settings there is option DLC (neither in root of settings or in the settings of the gameplay), and in learning there is no point Additional content.

Although all patches are installed, updates are checked, right now the version is 1.08.

Client origin - there is a list of all installed DLC, and next to each one I clicked the set is now written installed.

But really - specifically about DLC on the school of the wolf - have Hattori sold maps of the school and a wolf in kaer morhen on the top of the watchtower is nothing but the usual loot (although there should be a letter starting the quest about the armour school of the wolf).

what shall we do, brothers?

UPD: All thanks for the help. Helped fully reinstalling the game from scratch. All the DLC appeared
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 04.06.20

There's sort of just in the main menu there is an item DLC. Try to download in one file all the DLC (somewhere in PG I've seen it) for a license and put in the game folder, can you help

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Why take the Witcher into the origin? <_< the question is rather rhetorical, because in fact, nonsense

E
Eagle387 04.06.20

Morator
Origin? Monsieur knows his perversions

X
Xavier_29Th 04.06.20

origin - a shit still that. I was worn out with him when I was playing battlefield 3. Barely bought a premium account... when crazy discounts, then buy something is IMPOSSIBLE, it specifically does not make the payment... if the action is free game (at the time) and even then nothing can be activated. The only - protection for less. Take the incentive.

O
Oleg Bervinov 04.06.20

Morator
well, at least, because there it cost less than the incentive. And there are some arguments why not?

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
well, the incentive game and now, the rest at least looks very cheap, especially for its AAA status. Pre-order was generally about 5 hundred rubles sort.
Origin - by itself, the service is inconvenient(and in fact the curve) with some kind of weird support service.
Well, in the end, my personal opinion, to have one distrib-service much more convenient than a bunch(but this is more opinion than argument)

PS - I didn't mean that all polzavatelyami Origin - mindless beasts or something, Just wanted to know, Why buy something when the incentive is all a much more convenient and XS as a good chtoli

O
Oleg Bervinov 04.06.20

Morator
At the time of purchase of the Witcher, in origin, the cost was about 900 rubles, while in steam, already for 1000 rubles exceeded. Because the choice of origin. About the inconveniences and bugs, I will not say anything, since, almost have not experienced them (I only remember that a long time ago, one version of the origin login details are not remembered and accounted for at every startup password to enter), while on steam, now regularly encounter a bug (if you had recconect Internet connection during authorization in steam, when you click on the button reconnect client will hang indefinitely with the status of trying to connect, restarting the client solves the problem).
As a digital distribution platform, steam is the best, about the functionality as a workshop, I generally keep quiet (it is worth noting that the steam released in 2003, and the origin in 2011, so comparing them is pretty pointless, due to the rudimentary state of origin). But no problems using origin, I do not experience (start the game, the sounds of chat and videoconference, those that are embedded in origin, with no troubles, transaction took a maximum of 1 hour), besides, it has a functionality which is implemented much better than on steam, for example, the great game guarantee (means there is no back to the account, not on the inside wallet).
About a common platform, sometimes think about it but on origin I have not only a witch, but at least five good games which I often play. Therefore, in this case for me the unity platform does not matter.
First gaming platform I had with origin mass effect 3, and only a year and a half, I have steam installed, because of this origin, for me, is the most convenient and familiar platform (IMHO). But then again, steam is the best platform and about responsiveness , I fully agree.
Just at the sight of not reasoned orginal I'm a little angry...

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Fundamentally disagree about the comparison. The comparison is more than appropriate, as the progress rate is only meaningful in the General sense of the word, encompassing All and only(!) the whole of the market. Progress/development is not standing still, and if you offer something different, then you need to be prepared to take the challenge and to offer something different, something to create healthy competition. It is impossible now to take gash their origin with battlefield and courtesans" and not offer anything of his own without being prepared for criticism. What prevents to introduce support for development of community in your service? what prevents to support Indie developers and newcomers just industry? The answer is simple - at least for the EA is greed, and the origin of they began to drink ONLY in order to dictate the price(at least for their products) and not to give tribute valve in the form of protsentik. The service is absolutely nothing new(and a bunch of already invented Bicycle) does not offer and is a stronghold for errors and strange price tags.

PS - and about the price of the Witcher, just not lucky enough to have time to buy I guess. In light of recent political events, I can only sympathize.

ZZY - I do not quite understand what is the great game guarantee, EA Game a long time have sunk into a second-rate something(Biggest disappointment just the M3, where everything horrible except the Ending, well, for me personally). About the return of money - don't see the problem in returning the purse incentive, if you approach buying games carefully(so not to buy something that they want to return), but here it is everyone.

E
Esthetix 04.06.20

Morator
Steam, and of course made heaven and earth , that the current EA uslay as you can see , dao, dead space3 , ma3 , was not allowed in the steam , for this reason I have origin, but for all otdelnyh games, this Yes nonsense to take in Origen , if there is steam, but some without origa or as , and me for 3 games .

T
Timon090 04.06.20

I took in the origin and I'm fine with DLC. separately include nothing. quests on armor appeared. in the settings you can just disable the DLC costumes for Triss, Yen and CRIS. in the settings you can see what DLC you have installed. look in this list.

E
Esthetix 04.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
There is another most important joint of the or, and that if you play for example Dead space 3 online and you server , you must have a static ip this is really a great school the or, and those supports obtained are not willing to even answer these questions because they know their own school.

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Esthetix
Not faced, as After a couple of times of Origin(with the principle Upteem doing the same, if not worse) decided that it's not worth it. Always thought these services were needed ONLY in cases when you want to play games that EA(Ubico) greedily does not give to Steam.
In fact, so was surprised when it came to the Witcher. Now, with the support of mods and frequent updates - the incentive he belongs(I think).

E
Esthetix 04.06.20

Morator
I say the originals are only needed for certain games from EA which are no where more no , and what about the rest of the games then this is the way in steam

O
Oleg Bervinov 04.06.20

Morator
So origin created to market the products of ea. This is a renamed ea store.
A little more detail. Origin introduced two very convenient features.
Time to play give you to play 3 days in a full game and evaluate it. At the time, as in steam after reading reviews (which by the way, the origin is still there and probably will not), imprinted, purchase the game, play it 1 day and realize that you're not interested anymore and generally it's not something you so much PR, as a community and marketers (Hello Elite), first, it is not always possible to return the money in, the second on steam with them not to leave.
And the great game guarantee to return the funds directly to your personal account. After this, for example, I can go and buy arma 3, in the same steam or the Witcher on GOG, that would thank the developers in person.
I don't think that origin will reach ever the level of steam, at least because of the different policies (origin store for sale project ea, steam, a digital distributor and social network in every sense of these words).
That's why I said the comparison is not correct.
Uplay, origin, social club, windows live is not steam and not even close, it's just a client for receiving updates and licensing games, all. From this point of view, origin copes with the task and no claims to it not. It's like comparing
Research In Motion (backberry) and Google, well, just different weight categories.

M
Morag_Tong 04.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
OK, BUT we are also talking about the Witcher, and then I was surprised.

About play time - principle more convenient than to download From the torrent pirate and then buy if satisfied, but still alternative to the the stimovtsy is)

j
jzxe10 04.06.20

Timon090
I clambered settings - there is nothing about the DLC is installed.

T
Timon090 04.06.20

jzxe10
specifically loaded the game. in the main menu line DLC, where installed. here's a list of all DLC

j
jzxe10 04.06.20

Timon090
Thanks for the screenshots.
Kick, I got nothing like that in sight.
I will reinstall the game from scratch. Let's see what happens.

T
Timon090 04.06.20

jzxe10
try at the very origin manually put. go into details the game down a list of all add-ons. look there.

j
jzxe10 04.06.20

Thank you all for the help. Helped fully reinstalling the game from scratch. All the DLC appeared.