3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jzxe10 04.06.20 03:39 pm

Origin version - How to enable DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
A Origin version of the game.
Don't understand how to enable DLC (in particular the set of school of the wolf).

Googling found out that all the DLC is included via the Settings => Downloadable content or if it is necessary to let to buy the map at the blacksmith, then it is written in the ESC => Training => Additional content. Neither in my version of the game THERE: that is, in the settings there is option DLC (neither in root of settings or in the settings of the gameplay), and in learning there is no point Additional content.

Although all patches are installed, updates are checked, right now the version is 1.08.

Client origin - there is a list of all installed DLC, and next to each one I clicked the set is now written installed.

But really - specifically about DLC on the school of the wolf - have Hattori sold maps of the school and a wolf in kaer morhen on the top of the watchtower is nothing but the usual loot (although there should be a letter starting the quest about the armour school of the wolf).

what shall we do, brothers?

UPD: All thanks for the help. Helped fully reinstalling the game from scratch. All the DLC appeared
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatolij47 04.06.20

I would like to ask, can at someone such was: I bought 2 DLC and the GOTY version of the game to install, which essentially works the same as the original game with Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine. And in GOTY, there is no such menu item, where you could adjust and see the installed DLC. It is treated by reinstallation or in this case, the control of the additional content is just not provided?