3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 04.06.20 03:51 pm

The punishment for \"Livanov\" (For Honor)

If you know who I mean,moreover,that there are idiots who leave games because of their worthlessness and ryazapov -thereby letting their team down,so more for them-often crashes the server,and you have to reenter the game,I saw a lot,did not think it a punishment(e.g. subtraction steel, etc),but most poornam punishment would be a mark-Levon-before loading the battle!!!Your opinion?
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 04.06.20

Ought to be happy. Pictures of livona replaced by a decent bot. What's the problem then? Bot it any better.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

zhigalin
Well, not the fact that Lebanon,people just might do.
Well, sometimes it turns out that the bot is stronger than released.

T
Tserks 04.06.20

Bots forever

S
Sahara. 04.06.20

zhigalin
I wish you that you would have thrown out of the fight due to blackouts, and then you would have gone to the game and your nick shone a huge banner LEVON.

M
MephistoXX 04.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Of those who drew, perhaps only 1% of those who go by reason of blackouts or malfunctions of the Internet. And such precisely will not occur (if it happens, then you need to change provider to deal with your transaction,and then for the computer to sit). In KC for the Livs to ban GTA send for a few days on the server is unstable even in dark souls after a dozen Liv from pvp you block online which can be cured only by a special itemm. This is quite normal practice.

PS Myself for the 20 hours I saw only 1 leaver. Perhaps this is due to the fact that only play 1x1 and 2x2, and siphon all sit in a 4x4.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

4x4 leavers really a lot, however, I came across they in all modes.

I
Ioannn 04.06.20

By the way, Yes, I, too, was indignant and even wrote somewhere t here that enrage like such fun to play with... until the beginning of the game is not thrown out... and again. So most likely people are just throwing out.

K
Konstantinion 04.06.20

How many times threw, and he got out because there is no buttons to exit the lobby(or I found) especially when you play in the team, and for some reason, understandable only to Ubisoft, the other is not with you in the lobby, and come out only after the map is loaded! And I think there is only one appropriate punishment: Batkin belt, all the whiners who don't like something, all play for fun, and leave when you want and wherever you want!

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

I see no reason to establish, even if the team sucks wildly, even for loss will give you clothes, experience points and military resources, and livnot this is considered wasting time searching for game and the game itself. In General, bots tamati steeper for some players, they are not crazy, they don't need a response they don't need to respect timings, that is, to click when and what they have prescribed in the code, they don't need to remember combos, they don't need concentration and care, so probably better be glad that rakala replaced by a normal bot.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Scaevus
The problem is the bots that they merge on 1,battles 1 on 1, they can kill,can survive until help will not work,but outside the framework 1 on 1,they just stupidly run at 4 and die,so they instead of resa you are going to fight.

In General, the community develops och nasty,from men entirely negative,threw no honor,someone hit from behind, no honor,actually dare to hit to kill - no honor.
And this is the little gallop of the Mat,this is the horror that the English that our.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

Modrin555
about no honor Giza invented for themselves rules of some kind, I really zakalebali

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Scaevus
But what to say,in the destruction,the first battle we lost because merged their fights 1 on 1,in 2, I abruptly ran and helped kill together and unrolled the other,so no team started in Russian what I am [Mat] ,no honor.So I scored his fight won,they lost,so 2 times and gg.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

For leavers will not be any traffic stops have. Developed say and so they do not get experience, steel and so on. This is a fine.

R
Ryu7ick 04.06.20

zhigalin
Most likely just a connection problem.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Now in the game with the Fig connection is to punish people kicking)

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Modrin555
No honor is not checkmate ))) that means fight dirty. Nobody is forcing you to fight fair. Just be ready to answer and cry if 1 remains, Honor to you, too, will not show.

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
So I'm not saying the game is a game.
Well, Mat is Mat,I'm not going to write as the mother of unknown to me people.

And by the way how to write in General chat in the game,is nowhere to be found,do me the current team.
Sergey Иванов11111
Thank you,and I was wondering:)

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Modrin555
Press T and switch the channel on the TAB

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

By the way, you can make Kara levana do not rush those who flew against their will: when you press alt+f4 or the button exit game pop up warning that if you leave, you taskbar, and ONLY in the case of pressing the button agree apply any punitive measures.

N
Noken. 04.06.20

Sahara.
I agree, the conventional EPR and whining in the middle of nowhere... again.