3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 04.06.20 03:51 pm

The punishment for \"Livanov\" (For Honor)

If you know who I mean,moreover,that there are idiots who leave games because of their worthlessness and ryazapov -thereby letting their team down,so more for them-often crashes the server,and you have to reenter the game,I saw a lot,did not think it a punishment(e.g. subtraction steel, etc),but most poornam punishment would be a mark-Levon-before loading the battle!!!Your opinion?
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noken. 04.06.20

Scaevus
Lol, and how are you going to track? How will you understand why the separation happened? yubikam to spend for these things is huge money to develop a tracking script or whatever they are called, do not understand this terminology, and why do it? to comfort the whiners ?

N
Nexwich 04.06.20

For myself I can say I'm out of games if partner threw before the game. If you play one game works consistently. If with a partner then have a 35% chance one of us or both will be thrown out of the match. So while the departures are not corrected, penalties will not be.

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

What penalties may be involved if the (many) can be completed in only a third of all games in which participated? Playing on the PS4, open NAT, good ping, all ports and other shelupon configured, Ty I'm only 50% matches 4x4s can finish the missions, I have begin to occur as soon as someone is thrown out of the group. As only 1 of 8 people I can assume I'll cure with a probability of 80%. If I see that many ping sucks, you can immediately look for a new game. The funny thing is that ass with the missions starts after 8 PM.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Sugawara
Well, in General what to expect from such a system where the overall situation depends on each.
In 4 on 4 it 2 on 2 and 1 on 1 is easier,because fewer people.

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

Today was able to finish only 1 of 15 matches 4x4. First, someone crashes, then I'm out.In the massacre and duel, of course, have the problem with strange individuals that Lebanon. The meaning of this? Losing experience and gear.

N
Nexwich 04.06.20

Sugawara
Statistics does not deteriorate and he will be able boasts a 99% win ratio and U/S.

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

What's the point? How were the crab, so they'll stay:) I accept that in 50% of matches, most of the players sitting at the killers and nobuchi if they are not with claws, I lose. It gets there but I see no reason TC believe that the hands will align and you'll get gear and be able to tear these will give:)