3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Cheremiskin 04.06.20 03:53 pm

Can not understand how to break up with Triss after the quest escape mages? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys good evening please tell me whether you like something to leave with Triss after the quest escape mages
At quest, fell in love with Triss, being in ignorance about Ian
Now met and know Ian and would love to be with her
But I know about the dire consequences if I confess to both of them
Please tell me what to do
Roll back to to lead with Triss is not an option
Thank you
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 04.06.20

Well, if you roll back to earlier save is not an option, then you can fix it. The choice you made)))

R
Ryogi Shiki 04.06.20

Not the Key moment was the scene in the port/lighthouse . With Ian unable to stir , but after the quest Last wish to her throw . Choose Yen on NG+ and only .

D
Danil Zotov 04.06.20

Yes, more than not, Muti already with Triss

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
Now, not as either otkryvaya, on saves, or already with Triss to the end. good luck.

V
Vex24rus 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
With Tris cool. It is particularly interesting to watch the scenes (on arrival to protect K. morhen)as yennifer's freaking out that you dumped her

S

Vex24rus
Not that cool with Triss there, longing and Moore green, Jenna as a woman better, and more interesting, And to throw of a man who for you gave his life, It is actually despicable.

O
Oleg V 04.06.20

went both and not worry

L
LarsJunFan 04.06.20

The question - What do you Triss wicked? As for me, Ian is very severe and insidious =\
Of course everyone has their own taste, but I would personally chose Shani, but alas, she's gone.

V
Vex24rus 04.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
Better than a Real woman. But in the game it is purely a Personal choice! For I have written as interesting to pass the story

A
Anglerfish 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
Go with her to the brothel and prelube with her of all courtesans, including the oldest, who retired.

S

LarsJunFan
LarsJunFan wrote:
As for me, Ian is very severe and insidious
Yes Yes Yes horse, that insidious it is. reveals its deceit.

D
Denis Cheremiskin 04.06.20

LarsJunFan
Tris is very good, but the ending with her I feel like
With Ian is better I think

D

And really learned a lot about Ian and revised its Outlook regarding its

D

LarsJunFan
And Ian's not insidious, it's not about her
She's just very much already seen and keeps his cool in all situations in order to think clearly, reasonable and prudent

L
LarsJunFan 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
Well, as anyone =)

S

Denis Cheremisin
Denis Cheremisin wrote:
what she's good at,

A
Anzhelika04 04.06.20

Right you have chosen. Triss is good natured nice girl with her Geralt happy and free will(important for him). And Ian too domineering, arrogant, cruel woman( she doesn't care about the consequences of absolutely what the game is evident in her actions which in the book when Jin city is nearly destroyed). And Geralt with her will be forever podkabluchnika how caris said.

A
Anzhelika04 04.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
I would so sassy even did not argue. You're not worth my time.

L
LarsJunFan 04.06.20

Анжелика04
Just ignore the dude. By the way, Triss? What about Shani and Others? Your personal opinion =)

A
Anzhelika04 04.06.20

LarsJunFan
It is still not available for full related. Yes and the first part of the player's choice the developers have ignored(if you don't choose Triss and Shani). And it also rules too. In books Geralt still Trigilia had a long affair,in the game this time is ignored. Although she appeared for the finale, there is no longer to the novels of the Witcher.