3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Cheremiskin 04.06.20 03:53 pm

Can not understand how to break up with Triss after the quest escape mages? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys good evening please tell me whether you like something to leave with Triss after the quest escape mages
At quest, fell in love with Triss, being in ignorance about Ian
Now met and know Ian and would love to be with her
But I know about the dire consequences if I confess to both of them
Please tell me what to do
Roll back to to lead with Triss is not an option
Thank you
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 04.06.20

Анжелика04
Clear =) of course I didn't choose any of the two, but Triss is a better option than Ian. The romance with Shani was possible, but for only once and it will go away... Sorry... Well, content with the house wine and the daughter of CRIS and channel it into the hot path))) all the same I am glad that did not take her to the Emperor)))

D
Don Huan 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
If you have a console, then leave whenever you want with anyone, and Vice versa to restore the novel, even events affecting the ending to change. In order to remove the romance with Triss is necessary to enter in the console:
removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)

W
Widukind 04.06.20

Line with Triss looks a bit artificial and it's obvious that the authors of the game had leaned more to Yennifer. Although interesting to play and the other option, but, of course, in different playthroughs

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 04.06.20

Don Juan
Thanks man been looking for.

D
Dzhanibek Aslaev 04.06.20

and 3 to live?)

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

Janibek Asleep
So?
Spoiler
Unfortunately not. )

D
Denis Cheremiskin 04.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
Come on
She has done a lot for Herald, was with him in many scrapes, with the appearance of her bitchiness lies a great Love for Gerald
And CRIS for her, as Gerald is a daughter

D

Towelie75
Just 1 time you will choose wrong and suffer the whole life =)

D

Don Juan
And can you please detail the moment to paint
I would be very grateful
I have a PC
Game version 1.21

D
Don Huan 04.06.20

Janibek Asleep
It would be ideal, but no. )
And about to suffer all my life ↓
Solerzia - Well everything turned out, right?
Now What do you mean?
CRIS - You and Triss... to be Honest, I didn't expect.
Now Sometimes life can surprise.
CRIS - So... What happened that...
Now That we're together? Hmm..., Jennifer it was the eternal struggle, disputes, emotions... It's not bad. But..
CRIS - But what?
Geralt Is exhausting. And Triss, I do not suffer. I finally found a harmony. Calm. Everything is as it should be.

(Quest Payback in the camp with the elves.)

D
Don Huan 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
And what exactly is not clear? The console is installed? If Yes then order three teams enter, and all, in my post the input sequence from the top down, and the version of the game is still what, the main thing that the console was. If there is no console, that can, in principle, to pour out, and to explain how to put it, I got 1.21.

D

Don Juan
removefact love_triss love_Yennefe Love_all :D and what a ride))))

D
Don Huan 04.06.20

Janibek Asleep
It would be cool, but a cunning developed everything, even console doesn't work. )

k
kolya3500 04.06.20

Would be a harem ending...

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 04.06.20

well, actually, in my opinion, to throw a fairy, which admitted in love is a bad omen. can lead to minor household injuries heavy objects, and to the case with a couple miles high. but in the game it is all done quite softly. Ian once not constrained by

M
Mr.Durden 04.06.20

and it is possible to select a CRIS?))

S
Shock Burst 04.06.20

Denis Cheremisin
I also like Ian more

b

Ethan96, CRIS will be at the end of Tpenta, if you have chosen both witches or anyone.
Shock Burst when choosing Triss the first time I felt sorry for Ian at the end of the job Last wish, but when she me out of Caer Morhen teleported into the lake ceased to regret

D

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I'm sorry?
Tell us more

b

Denis Cheremisin teleport Pro?