3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXSSSANDR 04.06.20 09:22 pm

Reaction to the comparison between Russian and European salaries

guys this is a normal reaction when you're the person throwing the comparison of salaries of EU And Russia . he begins obzatsa traitor

?
52 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 04.06.20

ALEXSSSANDR
The EU has a different system of calculation, but because they get monthly income from Korhogo himself Mr. pay taxes on the Declaration up to 40% and the remaining will be called, salary the Rest of the organization pays for himself. In General, the solidarity circle only ~50%. In Russia, the agent (employer) makes contributions (pays tax) for the employee, thus freeing Mr. from returns. Here, these contributions only up to 70 cents per ruble. That makes all the difference. Visible parasites (public sector) in Russia is more without which well, just not to the farmer. The EU has a different system of calculation, but because they receive a monthly income with which he Mr. pay taxes on the Declaration up to 40% and the remaining will be called, salary the Rest of the organization pays for himself. In General, the solidarity circle only ~50%. In Russia, the agent (employer) makes contributions (pays tax) for the employee, thus freeing Mr. from returns. Here, these contributions only up to 70 cents per ruble. That makes all the difference. Visible parasites (public sector) in Russia is more without which well, just not to the farmer. The highest salary in Denmark at an average of €40,3 per hour. The lowest hourly wages in the EU - in Bulgaria (€3.8, which is 6.5 times lower than the European average (€24,6).
The top five countries with the highest salary in addition to Denmark included Belgium (€39,1), Sweden (€37,4), Luxembourg (€35,9) and France (€34,6). The top five countries with the lowest salary except Bulgaria were Romania (€4.6 m), Lithuania (€6,5), Latvia (€6,6) and Hungary (€7,3)....

A
ALEXSSSANDR 04.06.20

- IFRAME -
the scrip is written that people in the hands gets . and we have the 6 Tisch minimal and the man himself all pays

G
GTAman 04.06.20

Grevol
why not the density of Jupiter and Mars?
Because despite the fact that one planet is a gas and the other rocky, their density still differs less than level of salaries in Russia and the EU.

Silencio
would be better if he threw the comparison of the genital members of ROS and EU ^^
Europe on average may be longer due to the influx of migrants from Black Africa.

w
we get what we deserve 04.06.20

In General, make good money only due to work abroad, because as already expressed 7Rain7 — salaries and costs in place in any country will be correlated without much breaks. Exceptions can become a powerful country with absolutely dominant medium business owners like Germany or the UK.

A
ALEXSSSANDR 04.06.20

GhostFun99
look at us on the average salary you able SBE say to buy a console or high-end phone, at least until the payment even after. and they can after payment

r
rPeBoJL 04.06.20

V-Nine
Spoiler

w

ALEXSSSANDR
I think it all depends on the availability of standard of living of European and Russian. (because, the higher the price)
So there are countries of the European Union with the Russian situation worse. For Example, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania. Is not so clear.

d
danilukHF 04.06.20

I think to go over the hill and leave their money there and on the rise , that part is already cheating, it's just a drop that spin in my head. To live better we have to work for their country and things like that XD

-
- DILOR- 04.06.20

Poor in the view of some people, Greece is suffering from economic crisis, with an average salary of 818 € to most of the population of the planet is fantastic. But the Liechtenstein salary of more than 5 thousand euros is fantastic even by European standards (every resident it can afford a gold toilet).Russia has Europe's highest Index of stratification , the ratio of income between the poorest 10% and the richest 10%.
First, your average s\n pull up and the regions with high prices and difficult living conditions, from Chukotka and Sakhalin to Murmansk, secondly, public opinion is formed in the capital since almost all the influential media out there. In the villages there are people with salaries 5-7 Tr, in districts 7-12. And obltsentrah 15-20 common.....

S
Silencio 04.06.20

V-Nine
what could be better than ebony rod ^^

G
GTAman 04.06.20

GhostFun99
So there are countries of the European Union with the Russian situation worse. For Example, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania.
Greece has a GDP per capita significantly higher than the Russian ($21 722 vs $14 680 according to the UN over 2013).

Silencio
You're a material scientist, I see.

7Rain7 04.06.20

GhostFun99
Yes, I then do not touch. I'm kind of not a bad income ))) Well, income in addition to the work I have.

w

Greece has a GDP per capita significantly higher than the Russian ($21 722 vs $14 680 according to the UN over 2013).
I admit, it Greece would be superfluous. And this is GDP in the economy mode, oddly enough.

S
ScaryZerGG 04.06.20

Don't know N0 there about wages, but of Olympics and 2018 world Cup the most expensive in the world with five clear of second place. Watch TV and enjoy the achievements, and then go over 15K for his uncle to continue all my life to work. Yes, you are still young, a moratorium on pensions will extend to bobla enough for the debts of Rosneft, surely you will not mind. Then, in 2050 something like rasschitalsya hehe

R
RussianQuaker 04.06.20

They say that in Europe of the apes more than we do. Yes, and gay men are somehow more human (instead of regulated equity). Well, they say at least. So salary is of course a significant criterion, but not the only one.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

How much to pay pensioners in different countries of the world (12 photos)
http://batona.net/81964-skolko-platyat-pensioneram-v-raznyh-stranah-mira-12-foto.html

Greece is the poorest country in the EU?

A
Aleksator 04.06.20

stalker7162534
kanesh we wouldn't notice in question the words EU and kanesh we will not be able to transfer these amounts into dollars.

M
Makar Stepanov 04.06.20

ALEXSSSANDR

This is a quite strange behavior for two adults.
One throws unknown which table the RFP, without considering the difference in prices and taxes.
The other answer is talking nonsense.

Both in school.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

Makar Stepanov
One of those who wrote about Greece. Then groaned that's supposedly the Greeks in the EU bad. Googled. The prices are the same as in Moscow. The salary of a teacher in Greece is about twice that compared to the Moscow teacher (and in Moscow the salary of a teacher is higher than the average for Russia).

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20