3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 04.06.20 09:22 pm

Trump and sanctions

What do you think, assuming trump wins in USA, you will be removed if anyone in the world need (except for the right sector) sanctions against the Rfii?
68 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 04.06.20

MegaDen666
Finally do not care, that the number of fools in the Rfii is not diminished.

T
Tracked 04.06.20

MegaDen666
Don't try
Know

r
requiemmm 04.06.20

He can say anything, the question will be what to do when you overeat to the steering wheel. This is politics, a politician will say whatever is necessary at the moment. The elderly are highly paid whores. I remember partially fulfilled campaign promises only Hitler:)

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

MegaDen666
Sit two dudes. the other one says - I worried about Honduras. The second man answers - You just don't scratch!

PS
What do you know about sanctions specifically?

M
MorirMerda 04.06.20

stalker7162534
I know that a lot of che in 2 times rose in price, and Sigi for 90 have to buy

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

MegaDen666 wrote:
if we assume that trump will win in USA
The planet will be saved from nuclear climax Clinton.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

MegaDen666
I asked about sanctions.
And not about the rise in prices of Norwegian salmon, which rose because it was banned to import to Russia.

Wild Rider
Read about Honduras.

K
Kolomiiets 04.06.20

MegaDen666
You can not imagine. He will not win. Because tough Hu***sit NAT. minority, and the scores on the views of women. Fatal error.

o
oltr 04.06.20

Bold doodles for a fan

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

stalker7162534
And you can listen.

He just fills his rating.

m
masha 04.06.20

When Obama was elected, Russian teve actively brainwashed that Obama is a friend. Also, trump will be.
If the US was ruled by a President, it would have already degraded, as the RF.

M
MorirMerda 04.06.20

stalker7162534
sho TSE for questioning? What about the sanctions know what to write and what all raseyan concerned, and all that is deeper - I can not judge because I do not have specialized economic higher.
SKolomiets
At least it's bold, and closer to the people. The same come in large numbers to the Mexicans by their own countrymen s mexici not needed in the us to consume empty seats.
Russia
Well, it was in the beginning, if the crests did not bugental Nezalezhnosti behind it all would remain as it was

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

MegaDen666
You yourself in the first post put the sanctions a key issue. And he did not know about the sanctions no specifics. Why did you decide that cigarettes were worth 90 because of the sanctions? This is what Obama wrote Sigi in Russia should cost 90?
Why did you decide that only the President of the United States depend on the sanctions imposed by the EU?

G
GlyukoEzhik 04.06.20

stalker7162534
90% of sleepwalkers do you think - will lift sanctions and Sigi will cost 30 rubles!

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

Gluconic
You might think that the West is feeding Russia, and then took offense after the Crimea and ceased to feed (imposed sanctions) and in Russia prices climbed up, because the West has ceased to feed Russia.

G
GlyukoEzhik 04.06.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
because the West ceased to feed Russia
well, Yes! in Russia, I noticed as soon as the imposed sanctions - as a sudden immediately ran out of buckwheat!
what, no one except buckwheat eats! Weird right? Obama personally whole buckwheat night had cut and brought from Russia, not otherwise..

M
MorirMerda 04.06.20

stalker7162534 why the interrogation, do you think life has become worse because the evil media Raska (as well as holeski and maybe beloruski) agreed with the regime of the mass brainwashing that no sanctions and edro with the right sector robbing people under the guise of sanctions?
If we exclude this a crazy version, then you can come to the conclusion that the sanctions are still there, and still living became worse.
Everything is interconnected in the economy even more, and to think that on cigs and all the rest raised prices under the guise that the hype around the sanctions to be welded is naive, because the consumer can reject the goods, and it's a loss for the manufacturer.
Goods were sharply to the price rise at the moment-machine interface with the sanctions of the Maidan and grimanesa.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

MegaDen666
So tell me, what sanctions have been taken and how they led to the rise in prices?
A well-known law of supply and demand. The smaller the offer the higher the price. Antisanktsii, that is, a decrease in purchases of food, has meant that products have become smaller. And people still want to eat. So it's logical that prices have risen.
In the West's sanctions included a ban on the sale to Russia of arms and dual-use technologies (i.e. something that can be used in the military). We have that the price of guns and ammunition increased?

R
Rograx 04.06.20

I hope that the video card in rfii cheaper. The rest do not care.

V
VerniteTrusy 04.06.20

Nitsche not changed much...the us President is a puppet of a Jewish clan world Pravitelstva.