3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 04.06.20 09:22 pm

Trump and sanctions

What do you think, assuming trump wins in USA, you will be removed if anyone in the world need (except for the right sector) sanctions against the Rfii?
68 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

Verniers
In Niburu believe too?

L
LSD1abl0 04.06.20

It is not only sanctions. There are many nuances : from the oil prices , ending with curve policy of GDP. And about the fact that is ruled by a corporate group, even the definition of s people do not know, if only to fans of Nibiru

V
VerniteTrusy 04.06.20

stalker7162534
And here's your incompetence in world politics and Nibiru?
If you think that the President is the top person in the country, then I pity you...

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

LSD1abl0
And sanctions what is the impact? Well, banned several high-ranking officials to do business in the West. So the money will remain in Russia. You correctly mentioned crooked steering the country.

Verniers
Everyone stop, where am I to argue with your expertise in world politics, let me know about reptiloydov?

L
LightHOwUSE 04.06.20

MegaDen666
anyone in the world need (except for the right sector) sanctions against the Rfii?
I could be wrong, but the US does not need control of the Black Sea Rfiey, but Europe does not need precedents to Catalonia, Venice, Scotland... the list goes on) So that the issue of Crimea is more serious in the Donbass will be. Here is Donbass Ukraine needed more than the world, and precedent held a referendum and all decided to can only recognize a populist before the election) how does it trump, for example... He is already Mexico was surrounded by a fence, traditionally American)) As the elections, so once the fence POPs up)

C
ColonelJason 04.06.20

Sanctions, at the moment, thing for Russian mentality necessary, life-saving, downright. Finally, ordinary Russian people can, hand on his huge heart, to say that his troubles are to blame not the lazy, weak-willed, feeble-minded filth that he sees in the mirror, and some guy from America with their sanctions. But having said that, he peacefully lies on the Mat lying under the feet of those in power. Good feet win not so often. Really not what regret, rather disdain once again for such a jerk to attack.

M
Makar Stepanov 04.06.20

Trump will NOT be President. His task - to aid in the dismantling of democracy, nothing more. In this performance he plays the role of Evil, against which all have to vote for a seventy-year old woman, wife of the former President, kicked off the post after a messy sex scandal. Next time in 4 years for the fight against trump's people will vote for duck-greedy, skinhead or maybe Lukashenko is not important. We have if not Putin, then who?, and they now have a who you want, just not the tramp.

T
T.T.G 04.06.20

Trump is evil.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

ColonelJason
Nailed it! Well done! +1

L
LenivyiBob 04.06.20

Trump may not become President. Trump can clean.
If Hillary will fly past the presidential chair I will sit in jail. And under their orders already killed a few people including the doctor who mentioned ill health fight women.
Stocking up on popcorn.

S
Sima4 04.06.20

Sigi 90 have to buy
Marlboro at 115. Odnakovo ©

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

LenivyiBob
I pity the naive Chukchi young men.
Sima4
I'll Take 32 smoke, really coughing.

L
LenivyiBob 04.06.20

stalker7162534
Vie about me sjølie? Al about yourself? Clearer thought to Express.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

LenivyiBob
Rest in peace dear friend. You are the carrier of absolute truth. And not under the influence of cheap propaganda designed for suckers.

S
Sima4 04.06.20

stalker7162534

Switched to Rostovka VEGA or Phoenix. Norms. Strong. 55.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

If during the broadcast of the TV to mute and enable Vysotsky Oh, WAN, look what clowns, then view the election debate becomes much more interesting and informative.

M
MorirMerda 04.06.20

I told trump become the President, back in September was almost certain.
Well, as someone that is waiting for him?

S
Scull Crasher 04.06.20

If the sanctions were disadvantageous to the United States, the United States immediately got rid of them. Actually, trump is a Republican, i.e. heats for the oil industry and arms, which, of course, the main profit doing in volatile markets, always goes hand in hand with the revolutions and wars. So we are all expecting a very exciting 4 years. Of course, if grandpa trump had not bent. 70 years, after all...

F
Flow4Master 04.06.20

What trampina that the old one Fig will pursue roughly the same policy - all electoral vskukareki is solely for the electorate, sanctions, and foreign policy, I think nothing will change.

M
MorirMerda 04.06.20

Scull Crasher
I particularly the politics don't watch, but I have heard at least lowering the price of oil to the us. Logically, it is more profitable to sell it more expensive in normal conditions