3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 04.06.20 09:24 pm

My impressions and feedback about the game. Long and tedious... (Halo Wars 2)

To start a phrase from my favorite m/f Fell of proshlogodniy the snow
...who's in the last kings? anyone? so I'll be the first. It's a joke, and not an attempt to cut a show off. Just the game came out, and the reviews on NG nobody writes, so I thought...)

So the game is purchased, 10 wines to the extreme version, the firewall is enabled (Yes otherwise you mouth the handle of the umbrella and not the launch), and all systems go, sir. So Halo like many in this word. To admit only a product of this series was the going rate postrelushka overlooking the 3rd person Spatran strike, tested and happily forgotten. And here it comes, went.
I must admit I froze in anticipation and reviews of not finding these in a large number ve climbed Biscayne space YouTube, so that through the viewing walkthru to satisfy their curiosity. The first impression seems positive, but to watch a complete walkthrough on the tube and draw conclusions is not my thing, I decided, shat AP and TP may Mani)))

Just say an ardent admirer and repeatedly vapauden to Man (1,2), company of giros (also a 1.2) , world in conflict (my precious), Kik (all), etc. In my opinion good strategies has recently published a precious few. Such glimpses on the dark firmament, like the same WiC or Warham as happiness in life is extremely small,alas.

So Halo 2 is a pile. What's it like? Sort of a cross between C&C and CoH. The infantry is built and running units, the base/of truely are built on certain places (and nothing else), units gaining experience, gaining skills, competent for the transit of enemy units in a country of eternal hunt throws points lead, which you can buy perks. Advanced units are being built lessno alone. To be honest, at the time of writing the review was not entirely (why see below), but what I saw was enough IMHO to make up your mind, because hopes that by the end of the game everything will change, as usanew magic wand, no.

About the story will not tell, it is like honey, like there is sort of not. And this minusik, because in the same man or the conflict was created plot points openly clinging soul (well, in the old man the story itself is still very good and is revealed throughout the game). But not here. As spoke O. Bender need more compassionate, more compassionate. Yes landed, but they engage in fighting, Yes, lost soldiers and we don't care. Well, You say, this is not a native family Protoss/Zerg/Terran, and the confrontation between the USSR/USA or Germany. But in the same Killzon (1-2-3) , where earthlings as such, and not at all, the plot was able to dash off a very cool and unknown Marines survive. Pro series Code do not say anything, those that try more or less to sit down one-fifth point on the 2-chairs, sculpting and campaign and the cartoon.
The graphics are pleasant enough, although on my 7900, and too heavy going,and hangs periodically (why not passed actually)
Music, as music, to the same hits and WiC SC how from sadness to joy ride and ride...

The gameplay to me, everything is ambiguous. In the campaign, as he would say blunt. Ie, the creators took the basic principle of latest RTS, the rock-scissors-paper, made the same eggs, but only in profile. Infantry brings down aircraft, technology brings down pichture, aviation belching technique.

It would seem that you still have the dog? The answer is simple: the game is banal boring. Don't know, I play on average, but believe there are no unsolvable problems, with the exception of the assault on the enemy base, the AI does not put.
It's simple as 5 cents. Building a base (Yes dear oldfag still remember the crunch of the harvester in dune or IC() resources are now piling up automatically, as they say on the spot. There are only 2 (resources and energy). Both can be found on the battlefield, you can pick up, including after the destruction of the stores of the enemy. But why? After some time, and he and other resource flows an endless stream, and the collection can be stupid to score.

Resources to build buildings(the number of slots for buildings is limited), such as a barracks, garage, airport, science centre. Everything is standard, in each building in addition to construction units as possible and Nuno to do upgrades without which the chances of survival on the battlefield of your subordinates are extremely low? Why? The answer is again simple. As a rule any unit of the enemy ( in the campaign, a cartoon for the development of which is oriented campaign I was playing) stronger than ours, because of what the first levels I sometimes just clutching his head screaming how so? Infantry is more powerful, technology is more powerful, and attacks the PC sometimes like Barcelona. Given that the only opportunity othila leadership skills, applicable to ODA. radius and with a wild KD, the situation acquires a special poignancy, given that the base occasionally goes forward, and repaired it the same ability only.

In General to play with this slipshod action is quite boring. Where there is a base-otzhiraet good AI for a gentleman in the beginning You have not really touched, and if that atobytes the troops, and the attack on Nazi men, Oh aliens. Problems can deliver just the boss(s) (represented as an especially wild otogenny units with AoE skills), but that's okay, you think? This is not the first Kick, where the PC has given on bad.tsya times and the only method of struggle was the construction of fences at the beginning level.

Sometimes campaign diversifies Hiking, which amounts still to build a base and attack the enemy.
In short. The ENTIRE campaign focused on the cartoon (I wrote out). Job type and many more (and faster) points than the enemy go close the portals break the shields of the fans the same old surprise will not be called out of this play really boring. Missions are monotonous, the Gameplay is so-so (maybe to raise the camera above/below should be together with scroll to press Alt!?-why-the roots of Xbox), the story is also as stated does not cling.

So to take or not to take her you ask? See for yourself. Recently relatively good products come out very rarely. I personally rules strategies do not remember long ago PTS. And so for a few nights, You will ensure a pleasant leisure with the frankly adorable picture. Perhaps at a higher level of difficulty and play will become harder/more interesting-we'll see. Do not judge strictly that mnogabukf who wants one read. Good luck to everyone)
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealKing 04.06.20

walker
and how ?
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/games/syrian_warfare/

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 04.06.20

RealKing
And You really like it? Me on the first mission is not enough. I was expecting something like world no Conflict, but I was wrong. A little upset that we have to play for the Syrian military, not the Russian Army.

R
RealKing 04.06.20

walker
well, then I agree

A
Anderby 17.11.21

Lol, Spartan Strike is not from 3rd person, but from the top. And how can a seven-hour campaign seem long?