3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS 17.10.19 04:05 am

Where are all the people ?!!!!! (Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul)

good people , that you do not discuss the PP - unless the game wasn't worthy?
45 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yozheg Nezhnyy 17.10.19

I'm here)
eh 2 years ago(

s
shadowhorse 17.10.19

good people , that you do not discuss the PP - unless the game wasn't worthy?

what is there to discuss ? all who have passed her in all imaginable options x quantity of times. Many thanks to all who participated in this project 5+ :) unfortunately such an assessment can be given to units games.... I think it is unlikely I will see something similar to this masterpiece although I've seen in 10 years of gaming experience a lot... If you want you can complain to the game but why? ))) For 2000 (if not mistaken) is just fine in fact this game was the domestic counterpart of Diablo in terms of fun and interesting . Pleased with the activity of people developing mods a pity that only a worthy sequel to count apparently don't have....

h
hou5e 17.10.19

I'm here. PTS love of the Damned

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 17.10.19

And ya sdesya

X

Well, th at all the people?

S
Sooltan DJ 17.10.19

The people here!:)

X

Oooooooo,vot and man!!!!!!

P
Puma_UA 17.10.19

I've Cho new

s
segitan 17.10.19

I'm here! Give me a HOLLER!

V
Viatcheslav 17.10.19

And ya krevedko!

K
K GLEB 17.10.19

I and my friend play via the Internet. a friend in the game is talking to me in Russian and I only know English can. how do I switch to Russian? the game is Russian version. Shift+alt does not help.

N
Nirlem 17.10.19

Hmm, try and take in a collapsed translated into Russian in the panel, MB work, unless of course there is the chance to roll without departure from the game.

K
K GLEB 17.10.19

doesn't help either

N
Nirlem 17.10.19

and Punto switcher (prog) case is not necessary, and that I have it was manufactured, the identity is not switched

S
Spielmann 17.10.19

Punto I dovydelyvalis) I blew it to hell CDM

A
Arvenius 17.10.19

here I want to mesh pogamat, and that current is not with whom, and server, it does not see(((what to do??

S
Seadir 17.10.19

Yes, it would be nice. And to write in Russian very simple. To the language of the game change, you have to press Shift+Alt (to change language) and at the same time to press any letters. And so, while, for example, instead of LKM does not appear DL, then the layout will be Russian

D
Demonakor 17.10.19

Yes, I remember. Cool game.

Y
Yurchik 33 17.10.19

Yeah great game a lot of times pereigral for me one of the best ever

D
Demonakor 17.10.19

for me one of the best ever
Really? well at the time Yes, but now...