3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS 17.10.19 04:05 am

Where are all the people ?!!!!! (Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul)

good people , that you do not discuss the PP - unless the game wasn't worthy?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Met87spb 17.10.19

E-e-x-x-x, would grow arms from the shoulders, and not well... this would mod done, uuuhhh)

C
CRYOSHADE 17.10.19

Thank you for the topic apnuli. Go will download.

A
Akatamus 17.10.19

Decided to make myself a little nostalgic race with PZ and so delayed that 8 hours could not tear myself away)) they used a really complex and well-balanced game, some places are passed rather difficult, at the limit, you should carefully consider character development, otherwise pass will not work. The game is just a masterpiece, everyone who has not yet passed, we strongly recommend, it does what is not obsolete and 15 years later, even the graphics pleasing to the eye, very atmospheric and beautiful locations, wonderful music, engrossing storyline and the best stealth I've seen in an RPG

E
Emris_ua 17.10.19

Looking for a game which failed to pass previously - discovered this game !!!
I liked everything, without exception !!! Liked to make a weapon\armor\spells !!! It is a pity that did not immediately began to play it after the game !!!
Spolitical game - the name was recorded but not found !!!
At the beginning of the HS is given a task to rescue from the destruction of his village and all its inhabitants !!!
The game's graphics are old but for me it is not important !!!
Doing the job I from the enemy's corpse got the first sword and then the bow (before the fists wielded) !!!
After total Stripping gave me a new job and I went !!!
On the road the Girl was attacked bullies and I had to save her (she became my companion), and then was joined by another man but has more on the story of the game !!!
I went to a major city and did all the side jobs even went for the job in the sewers of the city (there was a locked door and I had from them had a key - there was visible through the bars of the chests and monsters) !!!
I was given an assignment in which I had to deal with one type - it was in a wooded area and I went there !!!
The problem is that the game Auto-saved me to the time of the fight and that's when - when all my companions as I got the full from the enemy above us on a couple of levels !!!
I was not able to go this next time - reboot after each murder and tried to run the job with no losses among my teammates and me (did not work) !!!
Could not yet find what exactly this game looking for her on screen - the passing (a long time but I am in the process) !!!

S
Sergey067 17.10.19

Spoiler

1:45-1:48 --->> yeah..... memasak specific... I may be 25 minutes in itself, and could not come.... )). Most interesting - it's the original.... )))