3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atergros 04.06.20 09:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper Elite 3)

On torrents is already a version for consoles. How was the game?
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.E.U.S 04.06.20

The game is on PC too, already out. Played. the first thing I noticed is the fact that the bullet in the shot takes off not from the muzzle of the gun, and where some of the stomach, or elbow, or knee...
Even if with knees to shoot from behind cover , the bullet will fall into this shelter. even if the scope is looking exactly at the head of the enemy.
May still have some bugs...

J
Jay C 04.06.20

The game is more like a massive expansion pack than a full third part. Even the music in the menus and graphics settings completely copy the second part ! The picture only got brighter or something, maybe at the expense of African landscapes. I hope at least the mission will be interesting and the stealth is better than the second part.

s
swedpd 04.06.20

In General, large-scale changes, the game has not suffered . How about the fact that now x-rays will be on technology ?

C
CM-PUNK1991 04.06.20

Downloaded version on a PC and I will say this game is certainly not particularly surprised at the beginning , play on view in zelow but I think it will not yield to the second part

-
-Al-ex- 04.06.20

Much better second part! At least about Russophobic manners forgot! My rating 9 out of 10!

J
Jay C 04.06.20

Bad that there is a swastika and other elements of our old Third. I'm certainly not a nationalist, but it's still a game about world war II and the attributes of the parties must be in proper form, and not Masonic crosses what. In the same last wolf, and even in Enemy front, all was as it should be. Just so atmospheric, I think a little is lost.

M
MadJeck 04.06.20

In my opinion not a masterpiece of course, but much better than the second part. here at least made an attempt to do something like a stealth, and I am glad that you are not firing after the first shot and not inflict on you the whole army, as it was in the second. Fired once, fired two changed positions, the enemy hesitated, fired again, again changed his position. I like

555mafiozzo555 04.06.20

Game bomb. Much better than the second part, here is pure stealth. Cards spacious, not line of the second part. Brought to soak the Germans and Italians, Russians here not lit, and if there Africa still.

A
APXMAG 04.06.20

In the previous part is not played, but I liked it, reminiscent of Splinter Cell
PS I Like the effect with the bullets in flight and hitting the target

U
Uillis 04.06.20

The second part was linear and shit because of the plot, which buy in Russia only an idiot, and everything is as it should be. Very nice! Wanted something of the like to play. Maps are large, non-linear passage, respectively, the graphics are excellent. I liked it. The normal multiplayer, only very few people. Evaluations that she received the newspaper, deserves a 7-8.

C
Caterpillar124 04.06.20

As my friend said, playing the game, well, there pustynki type. Therefore, I rate the game at 7/10.
Seriously-it changed the second part. Made and cards the more management tweaked the graphics a little prettier. X-ray Cam has become more juicy. Tweaked stealth, but still don't expect games true stealth: better than the second part, but no more. The big minus is the main character. He's just cool, typical dude with a rifle, zalacsany haircut, low voice.
Though my bucket of nuts not much pull at maximum settings, although the second was fine. And Sonya 4 do not want to take, because it is a pity money:) and so Soon the last of us comes out:)
In short, SE3 good, suitable game, the middle. A couple of evenings exactly entice.

C
CM-PUNK1991 04.06.20

My conclusion after the game Is complete chalk it's just a mod on the second part which is nothing but maps and guns not added I may be wrong but it could make ordinary modders for Stalker out dosih rivet graphics are already obsolete physics will not roll and the skeleton in every shot after half an hour the game starts to freeze they just look constantly at one and the same image which is already killing interest in the game my rating of 3 out of 10 and not more

V
VADIMRAZOR 04.06.20

Super game! Yes, there are bugs + old graphics. So what? Remember Watch Dogs. I personally liked the new clothing gg, melee, upgrade weapons, new stealth and freedom of choice. I put this game 9/10. I hope the patches will fix a bug with the departure of the bullet from the elbow)

_
_Y_ 04.06.20

The game is basically normal. Better than the second part. Pulled graphics, improved stealth, have added to the customization of weapons. In principle, it is possible to play. Not a masterpiece of course, but not slag. It is still a couple of missions, I hope there will be more than the second part (it was too short it was). Watch a lot of bad reviews about the game. Well, firstly - this game is not from a mega company like Ubisoft or Rockstar and budget accordingly it is not tens of millions. In the second game for fans of the genre.

A
Andrey Baulin 04.06.20

Freedom of movement is good of course, but zadolbali instructions where to go, where to shoot, how to kill. To gain experience you have in a corridor shooter from place to place to go.

r
re456 04.06.20

It's an awesome game.If all of the extra missions in it and go pure stealth waiting for the right shot, and mute that one mission an hour and a half passed.The only way to understand what it's like to be snipers.Of course the reality is there is little smell. The enemy sometimes does not respond when the next partner drops,especially prikolnulo mission at the airport when 2 of the machine gun was standing.Waited a silencing shot and killed his partner,and he didn't even react.I liked the game you can play.

s
swedpd 04.06.20

Game style, there are plenty of passing options, in terms of
1) Kill everyone on the way
2) Kill in extreme cases
3) don't kill at all
4) Play like a Pro
X-rays of course pleasing to the eye , especially on high settings , added titles , achievements , extra jobs and so on
you can improve the rifle , and create sets for different types of mission ....... in General I liked the game

i
igorilla_07 04.06.20

Liked the game. somewhere on Rutor, e complained that you can't do a double assassination with one shot, and still could. With mosinmi and power stem can be in this.

h
hi-hat 04.06.20

Each time getting better and better held in the same breath)) Not to say that is much better than the second but the progress on the eye, and most importantly analogues competitive in this thread is zero, sniper ghost warrior can never assume because it is not the level happy to pass it a couple times but on other difficulty levels. Graphics are nice and, in principle, pleasing to the eye, the location is quite spacious for maneuverability, come as you want, overall a great game))

p
pit80 04.06.20

Boring... And repetitive.. But better 2nd. Like the 2nd part, but with the addition. After 1 hour, Zev went. Well, actually not addictive. No way. Can purely on the fan. As for me, not a slag, but I think Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and it will be more interesting.