3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atergros 04.06.20 09:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Sniper Elite 3)

On torrents is already a version for consoles. How was the game?
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
sefthuk 04.06.20

Very disappointed. Here in addition to the new plot and the graphs did not. The first and the second part was much better.I went somewhere up to the fourth task and deleted it dull beef........
And by the way for a quiet sniper orujia with positivem little. One Welrod and that Galimov shoot him in the butt is necessary and for this have a knife.

B
Bearvyksa 04.06.20

Nothing new in the game and the plot boring

v
vados196 04.06.20

the maximal level can be found or there is no Google?

l
longerr2007 04.06.20

Okay.

m
mister611 04.06.20

Pleased only support HD 3D in the game, and generally boring and empty..

D
Damned_Soul 04.06.20

The type of shooter that I don't like (Stealth and all things) is a logical continuation of the previous part, though the action develops earlier than in Sniper Elite V2.
X-Ray looks amazing and beautiful but all this is good for an hour or two,the gameplay is interesting but again not my type of game. Optimization, the Sound and Graphics what you need.
On the Discounts, feel free to take you will not regret)

M
Mitrant 04.06.20

The game is just like the first time. mode X-Ray makes firing in different parts of the body and significantly brightens the overall boring. Because he tired and in the game to catch nothing more. mode of covert movement in General niochem.
Hiding in the shadows impossible. Enemies may for the flimsy fence to neuvidel, then through the floor map of the machine accurately hit and miss. The movement quickly guessed and to kill close uninteresting. This is not Hitman or splinter villages. Although the subjects are similar.
Finally we get a take a sniper position and kill the whole camp. Moreover, all monotonous. Took the position, the sound cut out enemies. Long and tedious, or kill all, ubegaesh close, go back and repeat. The AI is miserable. Cost to run five meters and alarm. Everything was back to normal. And the fact that I have half the base blew up, no one cares. There are mines stretching, but to mess with them there is no desire. The weapon is, but it is monotonous. And the difference in sniper rifles for me, not much noticeable. And why a bunch of guns, if only two of them with a silencer and the rest do not take. A bunch of pistol-machine guns, without the ability to replenish ammunition.
Mission boring and monotonous locations. Are passed the same way. Cm. above. reason in a quiet passage of the no special. After the first couple of missions when the x-ray regime will become boring, nothing to do here.
To buy the game not worth it. Or buy at a very large discount. Nravtsya quiet murder-there are plenty of other good games. And the combat gets boring very quickly. If he was laid out, like the Hitman-quietly sneak in to take a position to wait a moment to shoot the enemy, and quietly to escape, and there is not a sniper, and Rambo some.

s
sir_cromwell 04.06.20

Unfortunately the game did not impress. In the first place decided to play it because they found nazi zombie army, and was slightly annoyed by the fact that it is 3 separate games, although they are in duration,and an almost complete lack of innovation, and the plot more like 3 parts of one single game.A shame this game appears in the first place because of the simplicity of the plot (and if sombach it can be forgiven in view of the speed of the game and trasvesti what is happening) then it is unclear why they did not want to prescribe something more worthwhile. Antagonist - a typical Board in the American flag. Strong and simple, without frills. As for the gameplay... Yeah, he's better but probably only because I sombach and ran around with the sniper and nazi zombie army sniper is not the best weapon in the mind the numerical superiority of the opponents.
I would put the game 6 or 7. but no more. So to speak simply but with taste
PS:I Think to try with a friend co-op,there may be things better

i
ild70 04.06.20

With all my love to the shooter on the second world in General, and sniping in particular, as it is not hooked. Boring, monotonous, believe once shot all hiding, second - you need to run off at a few tens of meters, three - if not run away, then you all can see, even through obstacles. All through the game. Plus bulletproof bushes, rags and light bulbs, vanishing instantly destroyed vehicles, and solidifying in ridiculous poses shot mobs. All the weapons except the sniper, incredibly mows, and to use the. Well graphics the same not very much. In common around trash. Well, not 10 years to go to one of the x-chip!

I heard something! Probably nothing important. Well, of course! Think shot, and the corpse of time effectively lying in the middle of the square.

c
comendant 04.06.20

good but no muffler thing is not to excite all the protection possible even if one found the body anything let him come and clap his little rounds walrod Yes, he is weak and other guns without Glushak hdm better

A
Anzhelika Plenkova 04.06.20

Maybe someone managed to get into the Armory, which is located in the dash, in the mission In the mouth of the beast?

V
Vint Caballero 04.06.20

That is a damn sniper that does NOT have a SILENCER on the rifle!!!! In no part!!! They existed even in the first world!!

R
Redzo 04.06.20

I such AI enemies; because of the snipers standing in the open; and indifference to the dead soldier in the same room as the rest began to think of a scenario similar games( about 4 Soviet snipers in the team ). Tried to contact the developer; do not care for me, say write on the forum to us. I told them: I want to help make the game more interesting.
And they have a better 5-part release with the same apathy.

L
LaFeT666 04.06.20

Atergros
fire and meat