3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20 09:28 pm

MSI VS ASUS

Which company is better and why ?
And why is everyone ripping on MSI ?))
33 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

watching what? in laptops?

_
_B1aD3_ 04.06.20

MSI normal firm. Here Palit is Yes...

I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20

Fei Fong
The GTX 1060 X 6GB Gaming choose from which firm to take

K
KUNGFU 04.06.20

Igor Malenic
nobody gnobit my))) just have them in the fall was productive shoals in the factories, a large percentage of marriage... it seems that the substrate chips.. even on Craigslist there was a wave of their products, the people got rid of the buggy batch of vidyushku) Yes, it was not about one party... XS as they have now.. also wanted to take say in the result, chose not to risk took the ASUS Strix build quality is no worse...

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Igor Malenic
Saran.. I'm on laptop I can only suggest... then if a sober look. anyway.. as for lucky.. and how will expatriates.. if gaming then tembolee still there klad designed rules.. for that MSI that ASUS do good with)

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

KUNGFU
what is it on avito prodoval from ISI rejection?? I except Lenovo sincopado nothing beyond large quantities not seen)))
there is as lucky.. nobody is immune.. there is a warranty and the rules))

K
KUNGFU 04.06.20

Fei Fong
when 2-3 page maps from MSI new warranty... it leads to strange thoughts..

I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20

KUNGFU
Chet sukuu now...ordered from the Outlet this vidyahu http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/msi_gtx_1060_gaming_x_6g/p10218982/comments/page=35/
Now even sukuu that defective arrive((

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Igor Malenic
most importantly, no crap)) warranty buit.. after guarantees cards usually only burn.. well that problem is all cards))

I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20

Fei Fong
The meaning of guarantee ? I go to New Mail very far to pick it up and the cost of the trip so still and large they ago need to send to the radio...not rushing like that. I would like to not defective to.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

Igor Malenic
so why are you so sure that she will come defective? people with aliexpress(China) a lot of things ordered by mail.. wait for weeks.. and? like no one complains.. and then the business is)))

I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20

Fei Fong
I hope you're right)

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
what's wrong with Palit?

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

MagicHero
Taipei taxis)))))

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

Fei Fong
and the reason than why not taxis? if the product quality, especially the cold palitha on top.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

MagicHero
Yes, I che?)) for all I care.. that I was just being funny.. I also ISI Nitsche do not recognize... the laptop is 6 years ugh ugh.. and work like a clock and pulls another game.. and without drums..

_
_B1aD3_ 04.06.20

MagicHero
Cooling is very often not copper. Phase power supply simplified. The smoothing elements are also in the minority.

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
Nonsense do not write, my ears hurt.
_B1aD3_ wrote:
Cooling is very often not copper.
WHAT ?!?!?!? It is interesting to me to know who all copper cooling, like there is from EVGA but there is talk about ASUS and MSI Palit
_B1aD3_ wrote:
Phase power supply simplified
Oh really what??? bring an example please like my 780 1070 or something simplified
the power phases. Whereas there there are more phases than reference, but you're probably not friends with the head and I think that if more is worse )))))))))))
_B1aD3_ wrote:
The smoothing elements are also in the minority.
and it is more, take pictures of the boards and the concrete examples with 780 1070 or that there in the minority and that campaign just a chatterbox. About squeak chokes it even at 1000 fps is not, although with age, a high frequency stop to hear but cod wasn't exactly what's on that 780 to 1070. And Yes about the price which here is a result when buying 780 Palit it was more expensive than ASUS Strix, for a thousand rubles.

R
RikoChiko 04.06.20

MSI zero at the end of a mediocre producer was. Now they were corrected.

_
_B1aD3_ 04.06.20

MagicHero
I will ask without insults! Here please, just look. And policy most often fall into the repair(unable to speak) - do not stand up to average-bad BP And as for MSI or Asus, both are normal, nothing high to breed.