3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 04.06.20 09:28 pm

MSI VS ASUS

Which company is better and why ?
And why is everyone ripping on MSI ?))
33 Comments
Sort by:
b
bender_21 04.06.20

I got the MSI R7-370-4G so I am a little disappointed...after half a year after purchase, the cooler began to rattle just PPC full looked on aliexpress cooler is not cheap and the system with the cooler costs half the price of the card. here will I speak with the seller card warranty 2 years left

b
bender_21 04.06.20

my choice is ASUS, if enough money and ISI if gators

N
Next-gen2015 04.06.20

I wanted to take the GTX 1070 from Palit, but in the end the price of the cards and got MSI. While all without problems, not heard at all, cold, above 62 degrees in the closed case the temperature did not rise yet. I'm happy with.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

I have a Palit, they do a version of StormX, adding an extra cooler and a factory overclocking and not requiring a lot of money

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
you would have ancient and delusional video found. maybe even 20 years ago atkinsa? I like writing about our time and the 700, 900 and 1000 series are bad. I have a Palit 780 for 3 years with her was not a problem, there are 1070 and there are no problems, ahlad generally excellent, in demanding games held and the district of 55-58 degrees. Rush which saw the largest was 65 degrees. And haven, 2 run and temp of 52 degrees.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 04.06.20

KUNGFU
When you make such statements usually make proof. Google about similar problems from MSI is silent.

And on the subject - I use MSI graphics cards starting from GTX 770, no problems and never had a squeak. Now is 1070 X MSI Gaming, as well has no problems, bought at the start of sales in Russia. The girl ME GTX 970 from MSI, also no problems. But the problems in the form of crackle coolers are special cases, marriage have with any manufacturer's warranty. The squeak of chokes found on products of any company, even Asus, though Gigabyte, even MSI, there is no difference.

The main thing to buy in a normal store like Regarda, Olmert, OLDI, etc where you will perform the warranty obligations. If you take a CU or what ever Ali or on the top crust in which a since the store, then that's your problem - the avaricious pays twice.

w
winni madison 04.06.20

Took from 1060 6gb, the Gigabyte G1 Gaming a few weeks ago wherever possible tested classroom map

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
So 3 years ago I would have believed. Now ASUS make pretty high quality products, this is evidenced by the fact that they increased the warranty period from 2 years to 3. If they had so bad quality, then they would not do for obvious reasons (huge losses).

_
_B1aD3_ 04.06.20

MagicHero
There is about 950ю also describes, or is it not our time? And what is delusional? Everything clearly shown(not coffee grounds).

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
Yes, what you say, everything is so clear ))))) here's a motherboard from MSI https://www.overclockers.ru/images/lab/2016/04/28/1/23_big.jpg there all the same, not soldered phase power supply, some memory chips and capacitors. What do you think it's not all clearly? nonsense do not write and live from the weak-minded no longer displayed.

_
_B1aD3_ 04.06.20

MagicHero
Closely compare please. https://www.overclockers.ru/images/lab/2015/08/20/2/06_big.jpg
Don't be nervous, have a drink of mint, in extreme cases, a sedative - nerve cells do not regenerate.

D
DarkRawen 04.06.20

Igor Malenich wrote:
Which company is better and why ?
And why is everyone ripping on MSI ?))
I don't know why MSI gnobit all, but I can just tell a story for example:
I have a PC for a long time (when buying only, only the first LCD monitors appeared) and of course during this time I several times completely changed the hardware due to its obsolescence, or when something broke, so for the time been I have a MSI motherboard and graphics card, I don't know maybe it's me so with iron from their firms did not carry, but the video card I bought was defective, I don't know what was wrong with it was but in games through what that time she was just out in General had to be replaced under warranty, I sold it a year and a half of usage, with the motherboard, everything was much simpler: it worked for a week or more warranty period and died, after that I bought the iron from ASUS just motherboard and 760-th clip, it was in the spring in 2013, well actually I put them up and forgotten for 4 years, everything worked like clockwork even thermal grease on the clip are not changed, this winter I bought a new mother and video card, also from asus, old iron gave to a friend, it still runs like a clock without problems, but in General I in the service computer for about 6 months worked well, can only say that faulty hardware from ASUS, we encountered the least, so make your own conclusions...

M
MagicHero 04.06.20

_B1aD3_
and in your picture you gave special? all the same as on the MSI https://www.overclockers.ru/images/lab/2016/04/28/1/23_big.jpg. You get plenty of nonsense from look down from YouTube ))))