3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bonni23 04.06.20 09:29 pm

Bleach

What looked and did not see this on istene great Video !
193 in the series and all full of dynamism and action ! Who watched my
83 Comments
Sort by:
P
PunshAk47 04.06.20

I watched :) Ichiruki 4рева!)

N
Nikolas Dreik 04.06.20

Yes Yes, very good thing. How many episodes released to date?

L
Lord_Thief 04.06.20

And who knows 194 the anime series - that's what Chapter in the manga and what volume?

S
Skaary 04.06.20

Tell me where I can get a series starting with 123 in Japanese? Kindly Dispositi, Levity and their ilk do not specify.

p
povelitel zefirchikov 04.06.20

http://www.animeblog.ru

M
Mumby 04.06.20

Having watched the new series of ongoing, decided to return to the Bleach. Anyone it looks? If Yes, then tell me where there after 109 series sleduushee fillers begin.

p
povelitel zefirchikov 04.06.20

I'M LOOKING AT.IT SEEMS 144СЕРИИ

i
iT Show Time 04.06.20

Today a friend took on the weekend will begin to look =)

M
Mumby 04.06.20

2 E. J. Wish:

Can a pure soul to skip episodes 64 through 109-th - there is one filere %(

i
iT Show Time 04.06.20

I said, supposedly from somewhere in the 60th will go one %#@&

_
_Underclass Hero_ 04.06.20

I can't even watch the Bleach, One peace and Naruto, series there is too much for my brain.

i
iT Show Time 04.06.20

I agree with you) As for me, the best - that's 25-30-seriki.

_
_Underclass Hero_ 04.06.20

and for me 12 - 21 streak in the season and 2 - 3 seasons max... Well, death note is the exception

i
iT Show Time 04.06.20

If you multiply by the number of seasons, anyway we went out on a sufficient number of series =)
But if the anime is 12-13 episodes, then after viewing it seems small, and want to continue)

W
Weezerspoon 04.06.20

The bleach until only the pump will start after Naruto to look where-thread in the end of March))

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>will start after Naruto to watch

Yes, it's essentially the same suit video. Only I'm more of Bleach for there style and the army of besenyei. Plus, fillers there's much less. As for Naruto, then it's better to read the manga. The same anime is not for the faint of heart=/

P
PunshAk47 04.06.20

By the way nothing you don't like fillers. Bleach fillers are awesome!) Especially dependent and knights karakuri by the Way... the following two series (specifically, 204 and 205) fillers. There will be a Princess Luleci (or as ATM it) of filler about Amiga... And in 205 it seems like the championship will be tubalu Hueco Mundo vs the World of the living and Seiretei... ;D

M
Mumby 04.06.20

> Especially dependent

Maybe. But I watch 40+ episodes for characters that I'll never see in the manga, not hunting. If series 20 missed - would look. And so - no, it's too stretched.

K
Konsul 04.06.20

The same anime is not for the faint of heart=/
Yeah, naruto says 6 series, 3 series and 5 swings of a series of beats (C) by the way there is the idea that naruto is simply deducted from the bleach because the bleach manga came out before naruti...
Moreover, the characters are like - appearance, the demons inside, strong fathers, etc.

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>by the way there is the idea that naruto is simply deducted from the bleach because the bleach manga came out before naruti...

At-at, not in that steppe you incurred, bard. If you look at it from the point of view of plagiarism, then away you go. And so any Shounen can to whip on cheeks, just remembering the Dragon Ball.

>The more the characters are like - appearance, the demons inside, strong fathers, etc

This is a common theme in many works that came before Naruto and Bleach and that will be after them.