3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bonni23 04.06.20 09:29 pm

Bleach

What looked and did not see this on istene great Video !
193 in the series and all full of dynamism and action ! Who watched my
83 Comments
Sort by:
W
White EvGenius 04.06.20

Nautica don't touch! >:o

N
Narruto 04.06.20

I think that bleach ahead of naruto ^____^

r
rock music 04.06.20

ahead, ahead... a lot. bleach is actually a good thing. I won a green-eyed asshole in profile is worth :) so cute)))

O
Observing_Vampire 04.06.20

in bleach there's something to think about?...
or is there meat?...
appalling number series...

r
rock music 04.06.20

well, to think there is not much need.

M
Mumby 04.06.20

>well, think there is not much need.

Well, how? And thought Oh, what CON nyashka!!!=^__^= there does not appear during playback?
Now, even Bleach is something to think about.

O
Observing_Vampire 04.06.20

OK)...so miss...

r
rock music 04.06.20

KON cute!
abomination. here ulquiorra isn't :) Kon cute but when almost at the beginning so he crawled to the body of Ichigo, jumped out of the window of the school smoothly landed on tiptoes, then Ichigo looks down at him, and then show the face of Kon in Ichigo's body, and he's such a cute little face makes ^_^ and flows out of the frame!!! kawaii!!!111

W
Wladimir zloy Doktor 04.06.20

Owen should be long!! 50 series one season! Seasons LOT!! Bleach is different! Rukia Kuchiki wonderful!I was positively in love with her and in her facial expressions.but damn in a shady polar hard-to-find Anime, in addition to creativity Hayao Miyazaki there rarely is.

W
War1kbrest 04.06.20

Anyways, this cartoon just forever !!!!!!! he think for fans of the anime will always live!

r
rock music 04.06.20

fans true anime so why not think :D and I was a fan specifically of bleach'm not going anywhere

L
LifeStream [Has left from 04.06.20

War1kbrest, you don't know what is the difference between cartoons and anime? Cartoon designed mainly for children, and most of the anime produced designed for teen and adult audiences. Wladimir zloy Doktor I want to surprise, all that came out today (223 to be exact), it's all one season.
What about the last series, the series was interesting, more such. Soi Fong more and more like her bitchiness. Next fight Rangiku against three of fracional Harribel, really looking forward to the series. With 227 series again the action moves to the fillers, it's not very good. Although sometimes quite funny and interesting series, so maybe it's not so bad ^_^

r
rock music 04.06.20

I'm most eager to see the fight Ichigo and Ulki. looks like this period will be after the fillers that got very out of place >=( and is generally much better manga to read. if you regularly each week to read a new Chapter of the manga and watch new anime series, you will gradually come to the fact that reading manga is better. because this anime much value in terms of art is not, as a regular dose of the plot it is best to obtain from the manga... and indeed hard to watch one series, best all at once, then at least some would be happy (I've had)

L
LifeStream [Has left from 04.06.20

in General, a much better manga to read.
I like both. It happens that the anime has to the original source in the form of manga, or books ranbee (FLCL, Eureka 7, Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, Samurai Champloo, Darker than Black and many more great anime). It happens that manga is not ekranizirovana (666Satan, Uzumaki) or ekranizirovana not completely. When you have the source, I have two types of relationships: manga and manga/anime. The case when adaptation was better than the original for me is one Elfen. Lied.

Z
Zahariy 04.06.20

Bleach steers,Con forever!!!

T
Tony_Redgrave 04.06.20

PS3 and XBOX360User
Bleach steers,Con forever!!!
pix.PlayGround.ru
XD yeah, in the beginning when he decided to run away, it finally izdets. Yes, and Ichigo's dad is also annealed.
Oh, how I love it when Ichigo puts on his hollow mask

U
Ukropchik 04.06.20

Watched 47 episodes until like. But for me, Dgray man better, although it may continue to be interesting.

r
rock music 04.06.20

bleach manga read anima skatisos in SG.

I
Iotar 04.06.20

Who else reads? There's sort of an interesting Chapter went.
No empty, no Shinigami if they have got :)

B
Balor4eg 04.06.20

I read. Ichigo sorry.