3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
menter17 04.06.20 09:31 pm

Phenome X4 955 3,2, PCI 2.0 and 6Gb GTX 1060. Does it make sense?

Does it make sense to buy this card to replace the HD 6850 1Gb?
Wanted to put this vidyuhi in their system with the expectation that if after a year or two will update themselves computer, the video is still relevant (with respect to. maybe not maximum, but to pull of the game will be) and will not have to change it. And that, to the upgrade will be able to play normal games in Full HD (the Witcher 3, fallout 4, gta 5 on maximum; doom 4 and other new games, maybe not on max).
The motherboard is a PCI 2.0 motherboard 5-6 years.
The store consultant said it makes no sense in my buying, PCI 2.0 is the lack of stress that much growth I get, compared to current mother and percents that video card will work through the stump-deck. Says that upgrade should start with the mother and percent.

Is he right? Whether to delay the purchase, save to a new motherboard, CPU and then buy all together (who knows when I'll buy, because now if the brake is only in the games on full hd (Witcher 3, fallout 4), I put the old monitor with low resolution. The rest of the system does not pull like it)? Or the sense in purchasing this card?

Current system:
mother: gigabyte ga 880ga ud3h
percent: Phenome X4 955 3,2
video: radeon HD 6850 1 GB
RAM: 12 GB 1333
PSU: cooler master 750 Bronze
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
bushmaster 04.06.20

сmenter17
the map, percent, nurse on replacement

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

menter17
I understand the GTX 1060, because it has extra power. What? As not enough power for PCI-E 2.0. It's you. apparently, realized that something was wrong. It consumes 120-140 watts. The slot provides power to 75 watts.
About the processor RIGHT. He is weak, and probably will not open to full this graphics card. ALTHOUGH, actually, in some games drag, check:
AMD Phenom 2 X4 965 + GTX 1060 3GB (The Witcher 3) High Sett...
Here, 965, big difference. Check the bundle Phenom X4 955 1060 in the Internet games. I see that though on the verge, BUT it drags. Download card 85%+ he keeps quite, it is excellent. I think a worthwhile purchase. And then you can pull the CPU, especially with a new line of Riesen.
The sense in purchase is, especially for the Witcher 3, fallout 4.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

for GTA need 2 of these CPUs for fallout 4 probably also
in General, I do not see sense since the CPU is too weak for modern games that is it may break through the bottom. some games it can't run without fixes.
the graphics card is technically possible to deliver if there is a desire nasladitsa games on high and maksimalnykh nastrojkah from 2011до 2013 year somewhere. and Ms. so to play in something modern is not bought a normal CPU. then saving up for a new map of peck-peck.
the food I like, knows what a modern card with additional power not take power from bus Express mandatory. this can staviti the most efficient card in the Express 1 technically

P
Porsche911GT3RS 04.06.20

Memory and PSU at 750W will come in handy for the new platform. Pull at least two gtx 1080.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

menter17
menter17
3.2 PTS for that little percent... those miserable process it.. it is better to merge and to take a Hairdryer X6 1050 blak Edison.. davichi a few rubles.. so even though there are 6 cores and decent stone.. tgda doubt about your question will not))
The Witcher is not at all demanding on the processor.. is that Navigate... and so there is a none role playing.. here in falaut, you can't play with this PERC.. about the GTA where open world and a lot of the Mat to render you spit AMD)) change percent bro)) as they say.. this won't work and eating a fish on the x))))))) well, you understand..
Change percent 1ым thing... podscope on vidyuhi 970 ti gaming either.. 1070 1060 Fig) And Your radevska with normal acceleration can still haul way igruli in hd.. the current driver you have a new one.. there is one resource where craftsmen sawing for old vidyuhi Radeon of divers marsa tachnabat the gcn directx 12/// if th skins referring to..

l
legusor 04.06.20

buy, the performance increase will be noticeable. not hear mommy overclockers and kitchen recreates potentials.

The store consultant said it makes no sense in my buying, PCI 2.0 is the lack of stress that much growth I get, compared to current mother and percents that video card will work through the stump-deck. Says that upgrade should start with the mother and percent.
consultant peace da ball with the wrong thinking of trader. the right dealer would be healed for the purchase, the more that such treatment would not be newalbum.

about the lack of voltage, PCI 2.0 and the stump-deck it all nonsense blurted out, as if he were under the baclofen.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

legusor
well none 2016 in psi 2.0.. somehow funny)))and percent with grief in half....

h
helio 04.06.20

about the voltage delusions of difference with the 3.0 will not, but the percent weak

O
Olezha_Kerch 04.06.20

menter17
The is AMD Athlon II x4 640 and under it I had a nvidia GTX 560 ti and 8 GB RAM 1333MHz. At a minimum and sometimes on the middle quite a skated just the Witcher 3 and fall 4. Later, however, my video card burned down (at that time I was just playing ets2 and watched /listened to the second monitor film), or rather dead one of the chips on 256 meters. I had to take vidyahu. What the toad pressed PPC as because announcement of 10's from the green have been, but selling them was not. And without some to sit or take a CORNER a little sense and desire. At the end, took the GTX 960 4 Gb with her dad then to give, yourself 10ку to put :) So here are a couple of my 640 on Athlone and the gtx 960 is very even copes with all the capstan at a high, sometimes ultra (full HD 23 inch). 40-50 FPS is good enough for me.
But, of course, its a can see and feel that the potential is there, and the disclosures by the processor not. MSI Afterburner shows different games in different ways, but on average 20-30 percent of the stock at some is. Therefore, I plan to change motherboard+ % and video card, as long as it lives, the more fuladi I didn't fell.
The moral: in our socket (AM3) percent better (965/975) I never found. Only b/or China, to carry the month with the risk of getting tile for the bathroom... Even if you find a 965, for example, it would not be worth the money and gain especially will not give you. It's still a 7-8 year old stone and it anyway should be changed, like the mother. 1060 well, of course they'll give you a fucking and a significant increase, if I 960 on the weaker processor gave. So I think 1060 take on anyone, look to the wattage of the power supply was enough about PSI 2.0 a Manager you just do nonsense of the city, or you don't understand. Put 1060, see how smartly things will change and maybe just decide while the rest do not change. Oh well, we must look closely or andslim the risen, who is about to appear, or globally to go on the 1151 socket under some skilak.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.06.20

menter17
I have a AMD Phenom ll x4 940 @3.3 GHz.Card Radeon 7950.I the number of Persians in the video settings set at minimum.Percent of Witcher 3 drags.The rest of the settings HIGH in FHD.
The most nasty place is the Grove.There's a short quest.In other places all is well.To supplements has not yet picked up

m
menter17 04.06.20

Thank you very much for your answers!

K
KUNGFU 04.06.20

Stood a Hairdryer just like the 945 in the small acceleration of the bus with the 650 card, after put FX 8320 fps in games has grown at exactly 2 times.. where it was 30 fps was 60.. where was 60 was 120... not everywhere of course... but just percent is not taken 650 to 2 gig)) and you put a level map 980.... be that will and even play on high in the modern game, but fps will be low because of the CPU)

F
Free_mAx 04.06.20

I have a 970-y Phenom worked with the GTX 980Ti. Very well for gaming was all arranged.

600m 04.06.20

menter17
Percent change
from the sense it has little,himself has changed recently as I saw it бф1 raped.I had 960т crackdown on 3.8 mhz and all previously failed.

-
-SK.art- 04.06.20

menter17 wrote:
in fact, he said is true. The limit of your processor (given its possible acceleration to 3.9-4.0 GHz, but it needs a good mother and ahlad) - graphics card GTX670-level. 1060 will work barely half its full capacity, especially with a nominal processor. And to buy this card, given the fact that the platform you will buy in a couple of years is stupid to me.