3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
millioner86 04.06.20 09:32 pm

The Ghost from the picture. The complexity of the \"death\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Someone passed this boss on this difficulty? It was quite confusing. It should be a time to linger with a broken pattern like a Ghost restores all HP. Can anyone give a link to the video with the passage of this complexity. Because everyone that watched: reduces HP by a lot, and recovers slowly. I have the opposite. In short do not expect that faced with the impenetrable place. This causes wild irritation to the developers.
And the second question: if you lower the difficulty, the achievement in the Witcher path not to?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 04.06.20

so do not tarry, he himself answered the question)
p.s. yeah, I passed on this difficulty was a big problem, but it and death

S
SemyStall 04.06.20

millioner86
The difficulty can't be changed, the achievement does not get it.

y
ya prostoy rak 04.06.20

shoot pictures with a crossbow and put skill, for a slow time

Z
Zilicil 04.06.20

Quen use oil against ghosts, there are still some teas there that will help.

m
millioner86 04.06.20

Sites
It seemed to me that with the steward hemorrhoids was. So compared to a Ghost, this is kindergarten. So I do not procrastinate, this deer sometimes instead of the painting igneel to blame, trying to fry up the Ghost, and all he has full HP, even if half of it was demolished. Bitch, brad. Will have to finish the main branch and take place at a reduced complexity.

m
millioner86 04.06.20

I am a simple cancer
Oh, that's good advice, not smart enough.

m
millioner86 04.06.20

I am a simple cancer
Thank you for the advice. Passed quite easily.

a
andryuha-24 04.06.20

don't know how you couldn't get there to do and there is nothing on the level to death even with the increase in the level of the enemy played no crossbow and no not something actually stupid Quen and sword!

M
Mama Stiflera 04.06.20

The easiest boss in the Stone hearts. It was easier to ask who failed to pass this boss. Player 2-3 to can be found. Well, the main thing found the Board and was able to pass on. I hope no one will ask on the forum how to win utoptsev or cemetery Babu. Although CL. Baba - clumsy bitch)

t
tatunserg 04.06.20

excuse me,but I understand if the complexity of the death ,so - to death..it means a character killed and have to start over.
what are you,from the very beginning started to pass this boss?
or is it used backups? then why this difficulty to play?

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

tatun
It's not Diablo, nothing re-start is not necessary, stupidly loading the last save, like on any other difficulty and all.

t
tatunserg 04.06.20

Towelie75
why then say that death is the end?

T
Towelie75 04.06.20

tatun
Can you not understand that, but it is only the name of the profile. As well as the complexity of the 'Only the plot!' it's just a name, it will fight and plot and all the additional content. Consider that there is of these names but since they are so confused written - Easy, Medium, Difficult, Very Difficult.

J
JOKERIVAN 04.06.20

You don't know what this boss is very difficult, Algirdas from nightmare much more difficult

W
Werewolf1986 04.06.20

JOKERIVAN

I do not know what death was playing and the pain and suffering I passed the second time it Olgerd from nightmares of iris, Easy.

M
Mama Stiflera 04.06.20

Werewolf1986 wrote:
I do not know what death was playing and the pain and suffering I passed the second time it Olgerd from nightmares iris
And if only the fight, he traversed at one time, and if the unusual that takes place instantly with a single swing. We are talking about the mode of death, so it makes sense to compare one place with your finger

k
kirborisich 04.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Maybe the boss is the easiest, but most tedious. It was easier and with the steward and with Algirdas.

J
JOKERIVAN 04.06.20

Werewolf1986
I was the first time the, on the complexity of the death, spending almost all elixirs (I have the perk other from any drunk the potion is), I'm not talking about his obstruction, I'm talking about my experience and he, unlike the Ghost from the picture was not normal and was able to provide at least some resistance. And this Ghost from the picture, it is common poludnica or Polunochnaya, cut Quen, put yrden, oil from enemies and cut the picture of her, same as dvoyniki Oludeniz, you need to beat as soon as he appeared, the only difficulty is, quite a few places, but if you know how uvorachivatsya and the shield cut isn't complicated
PS I fought him twice, replayed, from the beginning chose not to take the rose, then beat and pick up, so the second time it is much faster drove off and didn't seem so hard, because I already knew what he was capable of and how to fight him

a
andryuha-24 04.06.20

JOKERIVAN
Listen, what happened then, if you took a rose? interesting.

W
Werewolf1986 04.06.20

JOKERIVAN

Th pishish what is harder? And the more I half swordsman, half MAG. And elixir do not drink, and even swallow did not spend just the first time he got me down from XS that happened again a sword slashed I'm dead, and the second time I filled up it drank not one alakir etc just sword beat Quen and put everything. The complexity of the pain and suffering I will soon take place on the complexity of the death, dude.