3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
millioner86 04.06.20 09:32 pm

The Ghost from the picture. The complexity of the \"death\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Someone passed this boss on this difficulty? It was quite confusing. It should be a time to linger with a broken pattern like a Ghost restores all HP. Can anyone give a link to the video with the passage of this complexity. Because everyone that watched: reduces HP by a lot, and recovers slowly. I have the opposite. In short do not expect that faced with the impenetrable place. This causes wild irritation to the developers.
And the second question: if you lower the difficulty, the achievement in the Witcher path not to?
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 04.06.20

Werewolf1986 wrote:
Th pishish what is harder?
Well, probably because it is more difficult, as it is not? Not? How you think
Werewolf1986 wrote:
again a sword slashed I'm dead
So dodging attacks is necessary, Gryphon, too, can one shots to kill, it does not mean that it is complex or simple an enemy. And do you th soar brains, I did say that Algirdas complicated, I said that it's harder (and more interesting) the Ghost from the picture, but it starts, elixirs he didn't drink, well, try to death do not drink the elixir, HP regen you how to be, if it is only food and potions restored, compare with the
I suspect that you're all clones of agril and beat them at the same time, am I right?
Werewolf1986 wrote:
I will soon take place on the complexity of the death
....Hmm.......Luck?......
andryuha-24
In short, Geralt is out of the picture with empty hands, but the picture has changed, now it is a sad iris holds a rose, Geralt blade cuts a piece of the picture and it carries Olgerd, I have not played(I suspect that the reaction of Algirdas will not change much)

W
Werewolf1986 04.06.20

JOKERIVAN

Yes, all clones, and you as don't you? I agree to the foul potions but will at death pass and then try potions:) for can:) XS. Be well Champ:)

J
JOKERIVAN 04.06.20

Werewolf1986
Isn't it. That's when you're death to pass, see where to send your perdak clones Algirdas, if you seagrill at the same time
Werewolf1986 wrote:
Be well Champ:)
Symmetrically

W
Werewolf1986 04.06.20

JOKERIVAN

I thought you meant all the clones were killed, at the same time of course I didn't hit them one at a time, I thought you wrote about what you need to beat the special one to time to kill we must. In short, I first time you do not understand, I was not beaten immediately, one that's all.

W
Widukind 04.06.20

With the Ghost of the main - attack power and patience. Better potions to attack to use, and not for regeneration, because the damage it does to small. With the steward still harder - you can't miss a beat, and Ghost one way or another be a matter of time. Just long fight, nothing special. And the nightmare of the iris is much harder to fight the first two ghosts to kill, but then not a single shot not to be missed. Quen protects max from a single blow, if pumped, but it helps a little