3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Nevdachin 04.06.20 09:35 pm

Need save (Far Cry 4)

who can throw a save before a choice ,to kill pagan or not.Just passed on one ending,but I want to see the other
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIVA 04.06.20

where are stored the saves ?

t
tattooist01 04.06.20

The people who have save after Shangri-La throw off please the reference to Yandex for example! Thank you in advance !

S
Sheiko 04.06.20

So you yourself can quickly go to your save game, just get out of the game temporarily change the name of the two patch files.dat, patch.fat , download the game complete 1st mission Shangri La save. You can continue to play, but better again to exit the game, return the names of the files continue to play. So I did and not have other people's saves to use.

T
Tomas Freeze 04.06.20

and why the heck did you clap?what he did to you?I killed him happy and I don't know why,probably because he told me the truth after we dined.

t
tattooist01 04.06.20

I just don't remember a Chapter where even doper! where 2 brow stoned in the house was on a mission! after her need
!

a
artemko2012 04.06.20

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ePJS53YdquTGJpdW9tRno2ak0/view?usp=sharing

S
Sep_7_t1mo 04.06.20

Guys throw off save after asylum pagan min.The beginning of the next

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

where to put the saves then?

P
PRIVA 04.06.20

C:\ProgramData\Orbit\420\RLD!
freaks

R
Rampertumskin 04.06.20

I passed on one of the endings I am not satisfied, I want to re-elect the leader of the Golden path.
the mission before saving or destruction of the temple in the North. it is advisable to was chosen by Zabala.

litsuhi.

PS after ending the race in the city tīrtha there will be a video. or, in another town if in Zabala. I just for Amit was a roller and start there. maybe for Zabala same place.

A
Anomel Suna 04.06.20

Please add the name of the inscription spoiler - I just read half of the story

As for the save: maybe lay out a little later on PG. While looking on the Internet

a
alkasher 04.06.20

Not properly explained. After the destruction of the ozone. Patch 1.4, the tablet 3dm

g
grooveroy 04.06.20

Reached the second Chapter, accidentally rubbed his saves. Stopped at the mission where you have to protect the temple (Sabal) Can anyone have the saves somewhere close

j
johniboi 04.06.20

that's the same thing !!!

X
Xamidon 04.06.20

Also need a save game Shangri La where he rocks the water jumps and swims through a cloud of fish)) requirement again reluctant to go((it Can be a little away, the main thread of the plot is not to be missed)

T
Tengribergen_ 04.06.20

the same situation, throw someone please!

t
tattooist01 04.06.20

Guys please throw someone save after the mission where in winter the yellow box you need to collect!!!! the game crashes at the end of this mission

D
Daniil Suvorov 04.06.20

Tablet 3dm v 1.6 10% passed please

Y
Yura Ismailov 04.06.20

if you put a new patch and the whole game came off as I know you can save the old crack to the new stick.

D
Daniil Suvorov 04.06.20

Jura Ismailov
I deleted them(