3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Nevdachin 04.06.20 09:35 pm

Need save (Far Cry 4)

who can throw a save before a choice ,to kill pagan or not.Just passed on one ending,but I want to see the other
54 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tankist_5102 04.06.20

Good people! Tell me someone that can! My game works fine, but is not saved at all!!! What would you recommend?

T
Tankist_5102 04.06.20

Волк241
Pirate of course. Thanks for the reply! Now I will try to reinstall! Report write!

M
Mr.Maddog 04.06.20

After the mission to kill Kalinga,and that during the killing him the game crashes.R.G. Mechanics.the first version,but the high cost of Internet can't patch it.

Z
Zodiac Slim 04.06.20

Mr.Maddog
you're here: http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/tech/nugni_sohraneniya-847930/
Message from January 20. All working, saved, needs you, he will pick from the archive. I have used, thanks to Alexander Wolf.

M
Mr.Maddog 04.06.20

2 Zodiac Slim there's already this(You could find yourself at this save,and I throw?

M
Mr.Maddog 04.06.20

Yes, I have a single file After the mission to kill Kalinga

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 04.06.20

who can throw the save file on the license...and then I lost it after a virus...the game is passed to the Palace of Pagan Mina...who has let pzhlsta saves on license Yupley!

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
It is not necessary to search the save game for licenses. You can take any, for example, from here:
Far Cry 4: Saves/SaveGame (Phased, 85 saves, Reloaded) {condemned123}
and convert it using
Far Cry 4: Universal Converter of Savegames | FC4 Universal Save Convertor V. 2.

m

Paul_SH
I tried is not working, says the file is corrupted

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Most likely, the Converter is used properly.

If you wish, send me via rghost.ru three saves:
- original (no licenses);
- converted;
- original (anyone with your license).
I'll see their contents in the HEX editor and try to understand where the dog rummaged)

m

Paul_SH
everything is just okaalos with cloud sync all the saves remained, until the game settings! takchto it is necessary nothing)
I deleted the downloaded patch and run the game, and thanks to sinkhronizatsii saves restores

P
Paul_SH 04.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Cloud storage - a very handy thing, but be careful with it. Suggest from time to time to make copies of my saves, because I've seen complaints about loss of progress (in the cloud).

M
Maks Zolotov 04.06.20

Hello! Who can share saves to the North kirata (46%) and then my dream is gone :( its too lazy to go help out. P. S the Official version of the game

E
Eremite_City 04.06.20

Max Zolotov
You know, the time ran out. But it will help others http://yadi.sk/d/WNJBPxAi3Dr3sU