3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 04.06.20 09:37 pm

Is it worth buying? (Sniper Elite 4)

Since the game comes with denovo, hope for a quick breaking I see no reason (if you do not take in the calculation of Resident Evil 7). The first three parts was a pleasure, but what about the fourth crept some doubt. Whether to buy it or to wait for break-in and test it, and then think about buying?
42 Comments
Sort by:
q
qrty450 04.06.20

mr_blackie
hi well there is only to wait half a year .

A
Aips95 04.06.20

mr_blackie
And what are the actual concerns? The map is now alone, without any loading. Prettier graphics, hero learned to climb Aki asasin. Xray now from almost any murder! Promised to pump AI that commanders actually commanded, the radio operators were calling reinforcements, etc. to Take definitely worth, if anything you can always return if you dont like it.

v
v-hlam 04.06.20

Aips95
Why do people confuse!
The game will be 8 missions
The money can be returned to the incentive if the game is played less than 2 hours

b
bazilews 04.06.20

And it is already known that the game will be with Denuvo?

V
Vyxyxol 04.06.20

Where did the info that the game will be Denovo?

b
bazilews 04.06.20

I heard Denuvo will be in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3,Sniper Elite and about 4 never heard anything like it.

w
william1992 04.06.20

mr_blackie
Denovo Sniper GOST Unparalleled 3 be. For this game about Denovo information was not

c
cherep30 04.06.20

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312660/
DRM-third-party technology suppliers: Denuvo Antitamper
(I pre-ordered on 29 Dec. 2016 made )

Z
ZZZKarp 04.06.20

only sale (at least 50%)

b
bazilews 04.06.20

cherep30
And where there is about Denuvo said?

b
bazilews 04.06.20

ZZZKarp
I agree,this is not a game that can be bought at the start,so the break-in or sale.

m
magister1 04.06.20

bazilews
Denuvo Antitamper
Yes, the truth is where?

A
Aips95 04.06.20

v hlam
Saying as it was in the trailer said.
The incentive is kind of a time limit was 1 hour instead of 2.

c
cherep30 04.06.20

Rebellion [Developer] 4 minutes ago
Hey all,

To reassure players worried about the requirements of Denuvo in Sniper Elite 4, they are exactly the same as Steam's offline normal requirements.

Sniper Elite 4 will run exactly the same offline as Sniper Elite 3 which did not have Denuvo. This means you can play the game's campaign in full, offline. Online connection is only needed for downloading and updating the game, or playing online multiplayer.

We're sorry to hear that people are disappointed about Denuvo's inclusion, however anyone encouraging or admitting to piracy may have forum privileges revoked.

c
cherep30 04.06.20

translation:
Uprising [Developer] 4 minutes ago
Hi all,

To reassure players worried about the requirements Denuvo Sniper Elite 4, they are exactly the same as the normal Offline requirements on Steam.

Sniper Elite 4 will work exactly the same offline as Sniper elite 3, which do not have Denuvo. This means that you can play the games in full, offline. Internet connection required only for download and updates games, or play in online multiplayer mode.

We are sorry that people are disappointed about the inclusion of Denuvo, but all who support or tolerance for piracy, may have benefits forum cancelled

V
Vyxyxol 04.06.20

cherep30
Will respond with a phrase from a famous Soviet film. If one man built, another zavsegda can disassemble. Same here, will wait CPY )).

a
aleksmur7 04.06.20

In the game of denovo the incentive provided, who wants to play please have an off activation

D
Deagle84 04.06.20

Looked brow foreign as it plays in this creation that is not at all impressed, and especially (of a person playing on a PC) hit the enemy, the more bots are on the ground and not asking (at least I didn't see this in the top four) when we have them in the chest with Snape got a stupid jerked-something. and then shoot you,yeah.
Wait for the hacking,but we'll decide, as it did with the third part of the first pirates,but if the rules will be in the release,the Druganov litsuhu and pass for physics hits enemy guys are not impressed, and most importantly in these games, IMHO.

b
bazilews 04.06.20

aleksmur7
What else you got?

b
bazilews 04.06.20

In 2-3 months it will be possible to buy roubles for 300,if it had not hacked.