3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 04.06.20 09:37 pm

Is it worth buying? (Sniper Elite 4)

Since the game comes with denovo, hope for a quick breaking I see no reason (if you do not take in the calculation of Resident Evil 7). The first three parts was a pleasure, but what about the fourth crept some doubt. Whether to buy it or to wait for break-in and test it, and then think about buying?
42 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 04.06.20

bazilews
well, I don't think 300
after a few months)
even if you break

I will not buy forward,with the pirates))

-
- DILOR- 04.06.20

Who bought say it's the worst part ...

D
Deagle84 04.06.20

Yoshemitsu
And what do you mean?

s
shhelkun 04.06.20

by going sniping 800rub. even very possible ...

S
SaveX3 04.06.20

Deagle84
Bots not only that, lying on the ground, so they are still moaning. It can be run by one person, lift it, throw on your shoulder and try to drag to the shelter. Here is an opportunity for otsuki or medals for killing 2 at once.

D
DayPsycho 04.06.20

so worth it to take something or not??? damn confused!!! ((

v
var197825 04.06.20

Buy now if you want and the DLC I'll wait for resident 7 and there look cheaper and снайпер4

s
shhelkun 04.06.20

DayPsycho
if you play it only on hard , the rest of the modes make the game very easy , get bored quickly, this auto-aim( i.e., aim-assist ) , the mini map shows targets at a distance up to 60метров , I first passed the first mission on a high and the second is not really wanted , decided to go hard and oops , there was interest ....

S
SaveX3 04.06.20

shhelkun
Also first began to take on hard, but the goal is to kill then 400m hard, rather fun ends faster than you get, so chose the first passage of the aim assist.

E
Elite_Dungerous 04.06.20

Not sure how things are on Windows 10 but in Windows 7 there is a significant lag, which turn into a slideshow with sound distortion, not always, but it is pretty unpleasant. Especially chasing the Fuhrer. Before you buy, I suggest You to see the possibility of playing on Your computers. I have always felt that only the beautiful game but in this game I was a little surprised that my computer does not pull roughly the minimum for a good game. Will announce its own characteristics, so You understand what they are doing. AMD FX 8350, 16gb, GTX 760 4GB 256bit Windows 7 x64. Cut down all where a large amount of drawing required, mainly in buildings, is just a nightmare. But on meadows and open spaces, it is not felt and does not burn 60 fps.

s
shhelkun 04.06.20

SaveX3
for good , when he came , not the computer....well , Yes, difficult , but who said that the sniper will be easy )).....before a long shot to make the save , replay if that....

D
DayPsycho 04.06.20

shhelkun
thanks for the reply!! I'll think! much like I's saying)) the third was held excitedly)

D
Deagle84 04.06.20

SaveX3
Not once during the passage had not seen it,you can proof in the Studio.

P
Pecenenkin 04.06.20

Muskrat
william1992
bazilews

Well, if you tear eyes, you suddenly see that . . .

V
Vyxyxol 04.06.20

Peranankan
What are you talking about?! It's about time. Here already all know damn sloupok.XD

P
Pecenenkin 04.06.20

Muskrat
Well I do not blame you, eyes pecked )))

w
william1992 04.06.20

Peranankan
But Hello

S
SaveX3 04.06.20

Deagle84

Here's another cool achivka

s
shhelkun 04.06.20

SaveX3
Beat in the cracks ))