3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pustovalov 04.06.20 09:49 pm

What's the problem?

CPU: Intel core i3 2100 3.10 ghz
Graphics card(recently bought):Gtx 960 gaming 4gb
Motherboard: asus p8h61-mx
RAM: 2x2(know a little)
Hard:1TB
Power supply: 450w power man ip-s450hq7-0
Problem:
PSU only have one 6 pin psi-e 8 pin psi-e is missing
Connected to the graphics card power 6 pin psi-e and hooked the monitor is 1920x1080. Start, gives a maximum resolution in 1600х400, all lag, the cooler of the card does not want to work, she heated. Removed the card, the monitor to the motherboard (integrated intel hd graphics 4000) works as usual, his resolution.
The map supply is not enough or the iron does not pull?
21 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 04.06.20

the map supply is not enough.

L
Len4ik00N 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
Look in the documentation for the map, should be in the kit adapter 6-pin to 8. If so, and it was not there, then the run to store- the sellers and managers often forget to put all sorts of little things like adapters, cables, bridges, cross-fire, etc.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

your vidyuhi requirements 400V unit..

D
Denis Pustovalov 04.06.20

Len4ik00N
no, should not( heard of the plumes 8пин 2молекс, I don't know where you can get it? I've looked everywhere.

K
KUNGFU 04.06.20

Maybe the card is defective???

L
Len4ik00N 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
Denis Pustovalov wrote:
don't know where you can get it? I've looked everywhere.
online stores; local stores that sell PC. parts and peripherals; services on repair of computers often haggling adapters and other trifles. At last, if something is not present, then generally may bring under the order.

D

KUNGFU
nope, have other tests, most likely power it lacks

b
bazilews 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
You vidyuhi power connector on how many pin?

D

bazilews
8пин, I already bought the train. But all the same. It seems to work, the image takes on the monitor, but the computer in device Manager does not recognize it, writes standard vga graphics adapter
Still a problem, the cooler the cards work exactly to the moment until the start screen of Windows appears, after a stop, and the card is hot.+ Screen resolution 1600х400 instead of the normal 1920x1080
Disk with the drivers there, and install not have time, because it heats the infection.

D

bazilews
Barely as established wood, the map works well, but cooling was not cut. She heated up over a lot of degrees, and the models hem. Th for garbage?

B
Brashnashla 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
IMHO, the block is weak. Try to test with another unit. Because if the cooler is not spinning, then either they are dead initially, or they stupidly did not fall to power. Try also to put the minimum resolution, like 800x600, if not enough power, the coolers can earn

b
bazilews 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
Potestio none prog ATITool.

a
airstorm 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
If the fans no problem, then put something like MSI Afterburner and see what's going on with the temperatures and fans. Set the rotation speed value to the maximum (manual).
I hope the wood is not crooked set? First, the demolition of the old, then the system is cleaned with a utility like ccleaner, and only then put new driver. BP normally keeps the load? If you are not friends with a multimeter to measure voltage, use utilities of type Aida 64 or anything like that. Pay particular attention to 12volt.
The plume that bought it has 2 Molex 8981 connector? If so, I hope you plugged them into different outlets, and not shoved in there both connectors from a single outlet?

D

airstorm
The wood curves was, everything seems to work. 60 starts cooling. Thank You:D

a
airstorm 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
If you frequently play a lot, I suggest you manually raise the rpm, it is possible to maximum. The truth will have a minimum of 3 times a year to clean the radiator from dust. But if the fans are not on bearings and bushing in the slide, once in six months is to lubricate. It is still better than a hairline crack or the sealing-off of one of the tin balls under the GPU or punch one of their RAM chips.

G
Ganond 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
The problem is solved?

D

Ganond
Yes

G
Ganond 04.06.20

Denis Pustovalov
How?

A
Apti 04.06.20

If anything, your CPU is a bottleneck for your graphics card. Replace the i5 2500 in the future. Will the PC is far more productive

D

Ganond
well