3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTE3 05.06.20 02:33 pm

Fashion week (Far Cry 4)

Wanted to start the mission fashion week. and I said sure, I clicked Yes, then once again asked completely wild" and then wondered, why so many warnings? There is lost of karma? Because there are rare animals and lost if is it worth it?
50 Comments
Sort by:
s
sector1111 05.06.20

there are all normal

k
kokoz80 05.06.20

KARTE3
every vesch which Crafter will need to upgrade your rare skins(except holster mine)these very rare skins can only be obtained after completing the mission of fashion week

S
Searcher13 05.06.20

took the first job to kill the fish, kill with explosives cut, and I wrote spoiled meat what the hell, why ruin it ?

K
KARTE3 05.06.20

Searcher13
it happens, I the second time have passed, first time too, given that the corrupted, you do not like her, and next, what would the fish not ripped)

S
Searcher13 05.06.20

that is already reached, just not the fish beat

g
garri1000 05.06.20

where to find karkadan and gloomy leopard?return to the hut of the tailor, there is none

M
MrRa 05.06.20

KARTE3
question to the author, so what's the problem? why create a theme?

K
KARTE3 05.06.20

MrRa
Yes, too many alerts, it was not going to risk decided to know what will happen, maybe there is karma would have gone bad or something. 4 times per mission asked am I sure I want it to start)

p
propeller-faust 05.06.20

KARTE3
Fashion week 4 pumping level of each of the bags in addition to holsters, a warning on the hammer.
garri1000
Beres the job of fashion week and go to the place indicated on the map, take drobach and see how karkadan rams of the machine. To know him is simple: it's a Rhino, his mouth tied with a rope and he laced arrows, a weapon only the shotgun. About the leopard do not know, have not yet reached

i
igorilla_07 05.06.20

propeller-faust
4 pumping level of each of the bags in addition to holsters
that's just before that, the tailor had merged tightly. for a long time does not appear

p
propeller-faust 05.06.20

igorilla_07
Looks like you need to perform all tasks of fashion week then he will sew the bags, although I could be wrong

V
Vanya Vatov 05.06.20

igorilla_07
propeller-faust
how to assemble a skin can be crafted from a unique item,but only if you have pumped they're up to the penultimate level.
That is the purse level 4 sew only you have it already the third. In short we must order them to sew -1-2-3-4

S
Spartacus1971 05.06.20

Did the first job that faggot where to find others?

A
Asterion07 05.06.20

Injector hunter helps in the quick search!!!

S
Spartacus1971 05.06.20

FireFox91

How to include it?

l
longerr2007 05.06.20

Spartacus1971
All tasks of fashion Week pop up after capturing the Outpost.It is at this Outpost(but.may not be,because it is necessary to capture as many outposts).

v
vasyapupkin007 05.06.20

I protupila and only 7-day game I realized that the skins need to upgrade the clothes, due to the fact they just sold. he completed the job in the Himalayas, you can get there just like that? where now to take the skin of a snow leopard? maybe a guide in the Himalayas and stands on its place, only here I do not remember where this place is)

l
longerr2007 05.06.20

vasyapupkin007
The job of the CIA-schnick also made?

v
vasyapupkin007 05.06.20

longerr2007
this time it flew into the snow some, but for many here ran, leopards and does not smell.

l
longerr2007 05.06.20

vasyapupkin007
He had 2 missions in the mountains.Still have a mission in the prison in the mountains, too...and there just is Barca-when running away from prison,in front of the gate to the right cave-kill leopards and then throw the bait).