3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTE3 05.06.20 02:33 pm

Fashion week (Far Cry 4)

Wanted to start the mission fashion week. and I said sure, I clicked Yes, then once again asked completely wild" and then wondered, why so many warnings? There is lost of karma? Because there are rare animals and lost if is it worth it?
50 Comments
Sort by:
v
vasyapupkin007 05.06.20

this administration, one can see with the console port. I barely figured out how mine to choose or how to inject but how to throw bait did not understand.

F
Flow4Master 05.06.20

vasyapupkin007
Sho there is a complex? Take the wheel, that is, choose mouse bait and pressing the wheel - throw

l
longerr2007 05.06.20

Flow4Master
))

v
vasyapupkin007 05.06.20

Oh, new question now vital: how to throw throwing knives?
p.s. I would kill these bastards the developers for the lack of conservation. coming out of the game in prison, I downloaded flying on a plane on a mission in the snow, only after which I will go to jail. that they are in hell with their consoles burned.

D
Danny Lamb 05.06.20

Note:
Collect all the clothes for fashion week, Kyrat is meaningless. Seriously. That's what you get after collecting all the things, absolutely nothing to worry about spoiler:

Sspoilersite will call you at the fashion show. You enter the house, and nobody will be there. And everything will be inverted. On the table a note, in the spirit of I again started hunting with Ajay. I'm going to run. Be furious.

a
abardagh 05.06.20

vasyapupkin007
About the skins of Snow Leopards and other predators look here, in this thread,
Are there snow leopards at the first area(before the bridge leading to the North-Eastern lands)?
I posted a link to the video.
-

v
vasyapupkin007 05.06.20

abardagh
thanks, I'm already on the North of the country went there full of them

a
abardagh 05.06.20

vasyapupkin007
OK will come in Handy during the second pass, you can immediately sacrafice...

K
Kennylz 05.06.20

It's OK,it's like new Borderline when the Piece starts playing,then some warning))

M
MrRa 05.06.20

warning is likely to appear if not pumped bags. when the bag 3\4 no warning

s
santey88 05.06.20

Almost all the positions captured, and fashion week does not appear anymore.

l
longerr2007 05.06.20

santey88
The last two are at the final Outpost and the tower.

s
san.e4ka 05.06.20

Spartacus1971 How to include it?

I'll play,OK ?

L
LaserDeath 05.06.20

Guys tell murdered on the instructions of the fashion week unique fish demon skinned. And the purse will not crafted. Skins no. Job at new to take. Fish this unique looking for hours. Will no longer be her and I forever left with a purse 3 levels?

A
Anomel Suna 05.06.20

the fish-demon can be killed outside of the job. Usually it can be found in large bodies of water, away from shore. Caution - very dangerous, because you can use only knife

R
RonaldinhoR10 05.06.20

sick of stupid topics to create

P
Paul_SH 05.06.20

Borov Ra
Sure that unique fish demon killed? It still needs to find among floating there's also the usual fish demons. When off the skin with a unique beast - from indicator appears available to craft.

L
LaserDeath 05.06.20

Paul_SH
Sure, the job was done. The skin was removed. 100%. Only after this took another 4 skins with the usual fish and made a backpack. And then you see your wallet and not to do. Swam again to the corpse of this giant fish. The skin has been removed is not pressed. I think a bug.

M
MrRa 05.06.20

Borov Ra
if killed on the job and the purse is not superior to 3\4, skin will be in the backpack until it is improved purse
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/far_cry_4/mechanics/crafting/#wiki-25346
this skin is for crafting with the latest improvements, cannot be used for 1 or 2 improvements

L
LaserDeath 05.06.20

Yes the skin is, the wallet has a 3/4 look. Maybe it is something else. Although the assignment was for a purse type)