3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martin Ratnikov 05.06.20 02:42 pm

Mysticism with iron. Please help.

Greetings to all. I summarize my problem. Today I changed the thermal paste on the CPU. Turned on PC, went into the game and found that the temperature plummeted well understood that smeared the toothpaste carelessly and climbed to re-apply thermal paste on the CPU. All neatly removed, no metal products in the process is not used, all bumazhechki, very carefully. The second time struck, everything is fine, put a cooler (Intel box), but turned it 90 degrees and then it began...
Include PC and... kind of all started, the valves rotate ... but then I realized that the launch was delayed.. just my attention was attracted by a steady red LED on the motherboard (usually under normal startup a couple of seconds will burn out and all) also, I noticed that the fans of your graphics card trying to run but can't.
In General, all of the above lasted about 5 seconds, after which the system was out for 2 seconds !! And after 2 seconds, tried to re-start. That is all turned off, and then started the cycle. I turned off the power, I thought that the CPU is bad fixed and something else.. in voschem removed, checked everything was recorded perfectly and included..
Well and further all under the scenario - click on the start button - the system will start trying pulse, that is, pressed the button - the pulse (the fans trying to get started with this red LED ) - stop. And then in a circle.
Please help !!. Many times changed Ernesto, himself the PC has collected, changed parts on it but this is a first. I measured the voltage in the socket tester - all right, that is a problem with the power lines is eliminated. The valve on the BP as well can't start.
Thank you in advance !
PS People are not versed please do not unsubscribe !
Iron new.
i5 6400
MSI H110M PRO-VD
COOLER MASTER G450M 450W
34 Comments
Sort by:
-
---VENOM--- 05.06.20

Oh, it's iron. Well, try a lot of things: povitsky everything from the motherboard (video card, processor and so on), all the power contacts, then plug back in and try to turn on the PC; try to replace the PSU on the other, well, other parts too, you never know; try to pull it from the case and run just on the table; try to start the motherboard without a CPU, see to start or she will also reboot.
For me personally, was that the computer was dismantled, cleaned, assembled and it turns on but the screen does not display anything. Thought for a long time, was taken to STS - said - the graphics card died (well, sort of logical). But after took the other, collected, included - again, all fans spinning, but nothing on the monitor. In the end, through trial and error I realized that it does not start all because of a screw which is screwed near the contacts of the switch-on the motherboard - if it is tight (within reason tight), then the motherboard does not start. Apparently there was somewhere microtrading, and she did not want to run the computer, if you tighten the screw there.
And was similar to your problem - also all started, and then began to restart, but it was funny with the hard drive - even he could hear he started and abruptly stopped, and so on. Button turned off the PC after 5 minutes switched on - and it rules start.

L
LisnykK 05.06.20

I would have called the exorcist☺

k
kc5 05.06.20

The oxide of any of the slots. RAM or video card. Wipe the eraser to the contacts on the straps.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.06.20

paste changed on the pitch butted
voschem like the advice above, try something out of the pitch memory and graphics card and leave the battery pack 10ток minutes without batteries and electricity if BIOS so not sanlida
then bring the pitch to change the pasta to professianaly

M
Martin Ratnikov 05.06.20

kc5
The eraser ? With a rubber band ?

J
Jinn74 05.06.20

eraser

M
Martin Ratnikov 05.06.20

Jinn74
It is strange that oxidation appeared after 2 times I replaced the thermal grease.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 05.06.20

Tips all right. When such symptoms first thoughts:
1. If removed percent, do not hurt the socket?
2. Somewhere the bad contact.
3. Faulty power supply
4. Hairline fracture in the motherboard, or killed mom statics.

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

Yes, finally it was not necessary to take out percents.. maybe the BIOS lost the cmos sensor.. try to remove and install... Probably is. just percent does not reach the socket.. it happens.. it is necessary to look through a magnifying glass properly with the processor or rather his pins.. not dented any of them... if the problem appeared after I removed the PERC.. then inspect the processor and the socket on the uterus... mysticism and magic should not be bent.. if there is 70% probability that a needle gently correct)
If the motherboard number and the firm know.. then you can Google what does the color indicator.. because notcah to let the caps lock is flashing or on if the mistake..

M
Martin Ratnikov 05.06.20

Fei Fong
Yes I could have something to bend, all procedures are done very carefully and completely off food.

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

Martin Ratnikov
I read on the forum one.. also one problem is that after kalapana in the system unit.. the uterus is lit and the computer does not start.. so it turns out I bent the leg of the processor.. the little wife he then helped to align the needle)))))))) and all worked)

M
Martin Ratnikov 05.06.20

borer
1. Couldn't have hurt. When removing the treated by the processor like a baby.
2. Contacts checked, and re-inserted.
3. Unlikely. He also can't start. And it's not cheap BP. Circuitry good.
4. Effort anywhere any did not make, did everything neatly. The conditions for the emergence of cracks - no ( studied applied electronics, I know whereof I speak). Statics is also unlikely, all work was carried out with disconnected power supply.

k
kc5 05.06.20

Oxide appeared long everywhere except for a small contact patch bent bracket in socket - bare path on memory/graphics card. And you when cleaning moved it stain may regular pressure on the motherboard in the area of the processor because the motherboard when it bends everywhere, even if not visible.

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

Martin Ratnikov
the paradox turns out... well.. in your case you just have to cause spices.. and a normal guy and not a mouflon )) good luck..

b
bazilews 05.06.20

Martin Ratnikov
So maybe the PSU died?

z

Martin Ratnikov
Hehe. Say studied electronics? And I don't know what is statics? Then with such knowledge only in service.

C
Crazy Cat_2015 05.06.20

you nurse killed, well done, I have to say

b
bazilews 05.06.20

Martin Ratnikov
Nothing wet the motherboard is not touching??

b
bazilews 05.06.20

If dead power supply,then it will not work,because he has a mother,and vidyuhi percent.But if the dead mother,percents or none,the power supply will work.

z

bazilews
Also incorrect. The power supply can be verified very easily.
1. Disconnect from everything.
2. Lock the green and black wires.
3. Load (required) at the stand or at least old but working mechanics drives or HDD
4. Measure with a DMM the voltage on the lines.
5. On the basis of measurements make the diagnosis.
6. Well and internal inspection.