3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20 02:45 pm

Why is it necessary on a PC? (Silent Hill 2)

It will be more batterty comments, but I often suggest to play SH 2, because I liked Alan Wake. But how to play this game with a fixed camera on a PC with slavomisla if you're not going to ever take a gamepad? All impression spoils this camera, which was sharpened under the console. And I can understand it, play is still comfortable lying on the couch with a gamepad. But , I'm not gonna use a gamepad, this is the same as to take the keyboard and mouse for the console, stupid. So what advise? To score?
35 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Mm decided guys?

f
fog666666 05.06.20

suggest to fall against the wall

A
Anglerfish 05.06.20

Elite User
What prevents the keyboard is passed it? You're never in games with a fixed camera is not played, or what?
And Yes, Alan Wake, to put it mildly, sucks compared to SH2, but to compare them is still weird.

J
Jacob Broon 05.06.20

camera that is not ground) cuts like neighing when they see another letsplay or obzorschika when he blindly poke at the walls of the chamber in the plow or resice

V
Victor_Wayne 05.06.20

Elite User
>And I can understand it, play is still comfortable lying on the couch with a gamepad.
pheh it on the gamepad uncomfortable, that you are going to say forward, once and sharply, the view switches from one fixed angle to another, and your forward turns into back and so you try to guess what you and how you have to press to make the character move you in the right direction, + constantly bumping into walls. the game is good and atmospheric, but if you're so disgusting camera, then don't play, previously lived without silent hill. by the way the CX2 on 100 goals better than Alan Wake and gameplay and atmosphere, the story is also fire fire. but if the camera is for you, an important parameter, then walk through silent hill 5, there is a purely third-person, and I сх5 better than Alan Wake, atmosphere, variety, and gameplay, though the story in Allan stronger.

by the way, it's not stupidity to use gamepads on a PC keyboard and mouse on consoles, once they exist, then why not make the process more convenient and comfortable? I'm on PC with a gamepad playing the slasher, fighting games and some horror games, because the keyboard+mouse to play it a perversion for the elite. also on consoles, racing, jester from the first and third person playing on keyboard+mouse, and everything else on the controller, this is for convenience only.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Jacob Whoop
On the couch comfortable, because less need to strain. Took the controller, sat 4 meters from the panel, and play. But on PC you literally had to be a pianist to play.

P
Polozhenie 05.06.20

Elite User
Passed on PC and had a lot of fun. After 20-30 minutes of the game management has become habitual.

M
Metalist1925 05.06.20

in bad management, only part 3 is extremely inconvenient.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Passed the game.
Conclusion: Play Deadly Premonition, on the heads above.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

right now, in silent hill 2 to play relaxed, without delving into the story and just clicking on the buttons, just to complete

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
I fully passed the game, and this story is obvious, even typical, in which there are a shitload of movies.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
I like the way your thoughts go on it. You can start with the stories of the games от2001 year

D
Delphis 05.06.20

well, the film is also a plug

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
But the point to continue if the person says raslablenno like I'm not playing a game and have to strain, from what I wonder?

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
read again as I wrote. In the game you have to play relaxed of course but not the series silent. This series is not the gameplay, play it for the story of what happened. Each part of the series - a mystery that you, the player, and not lying on the couch and beat monsters to the game

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
All the game is fun. All the rest of your excuse. I'm in this game play hunched over a monitor, JMA key on the keyboard. I passed, with poor camera, but went through and read all of the text that is in it. The game is a typical story about the amnesia of the protagonist, who has done something in the past, but can't remember, and thus trying to find answers. Examples of movies: shutter Island, House of Dreams. I was waiting for the ending, I thought there will be the interchange, which will make this game a 10/10, but unfortunately, the game in which 95% of it is wandering through the corridors/streets, with the aim to find the key to open the next door, while killing dead people and 5% is a cutscene with characters that do not affect the main plot and do not advance it one iota, it's the game drags on 5/10, that is a strong average.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
you have been childhood Rubik's cube? this game is about fun, or about something else? Here silent is about something else. And you make your own your story, one of those facts that you yourself dug up in the course of this game and this is clearly not a game for *lay - passed, I understood*

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
These pathetic attempts to justify some kind of creation, because [insert reason]. Silent Hill is a game. What bugs me is that you still think I have something in the game mediaspace. But it was clear the whole game. The game is actually banality and cliché, and right there, if fanboi didn't put her in the tops of the best stories in games, I would be silent. But I played and realized that SH2 is a good movie, not more that lasts more than 2 hours.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
a good cliche game 2001. At that time, each game and your films 2010+ years have been so similar. For example Deus ex, max Payne and however.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
Well, I can give you Planescape: Torment, which came out before you and SH2, and which also have a story with amnesia, but the way he played I have never seen in any form of entertainment. And what does that prove? Oh yeah.