3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20 02:45 pm

Why is it necessary on a PC? (Silent Hill 2)

It will be more batterty comments, but I often suggest to play SH 2, because I liked Alan Wake. But how to play this game with a fixed camera on a PC with slavomisla if you're not going to ever take a gamepad? All impression spoils this camera, which was sharpened under the console. And I can understand it, play is still comfortable lying on the couch with a gamepad. But , I'm not gonna use a gamepad, this is the same as to take the keyboard and mouse for the console, stupid. So what advise? To score?
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
and really, what this proves. There is still Daggerfall, where the main character not saying anything. I wonder what does that prove? Oh yeah, nothing

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
That is, an example of a good story, you brought me miscarriage Bethesda Games? Well, well, deliciously so merged.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
but Daggerfall had a system of random dungeons and quests that have built these dungeons, perhaps Diablo is just a cliche and there is no difference between these two games?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
You have not suffered there.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
you merged when he began to talk about movies and stuff *games - it's fun*. So what about the drain you're obviously wrong wrote

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
you since our conversation not to be held

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
Delphis wrote:you merged when he began to talk about movies and stuff *games - it's fun*. So what about the drain you're obviously wrong wrote
In our age, to tell the truth it means to merge?

Delphis wrote:
you since our conversation not to be held
Understand the answer about that SH2 came out in 2001 and then it was the standard, I gave an example of a game with the best story that came out earlier. And then you gave me buggerfall, what was it? The answer is simple, you merged, because you have no arguments. Then you poneslos in the generation area in bagherpara when it was about the story. Each of the fanboya that I met I merged simple examples. It's not funny.

M
Mr.Durden 05.06.20

Anglerfish
what is Alan sucks sh2? argue

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
and much your given example is similar to the CX? or is he just in the story similar?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Delphis
Do you even spec ops: the line played? Play, why would I want to spoil you.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Elite User
ie if you have a game with which lapped CX, then so would create a theme: silent worse than Planescape: Torment

R
RikoChiko 05.06.20

I'm more interested in how you're such an excellent game like Alan Wake is not on the gamepad was playing.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Recochica
Don't think for me Alan Wake better than the SH2. I would say that they are on the same level, with the amendment that the first game has a normal ending. As for management, in Allan, everything is fine, or is it a way to pin?

H
HENRY1996 05.06.20

This is a brilliant game. No matter how lame the technical part, it's worth playing more than once.

K
KazymirZyba 05.06.20

Games the Silent Hill series, created with an emphasis on story and its flow. The atmosphere in the second, especially (IMHO) in the third part, at a very high level. But not what kind of gameplay it is not even close. The series is terribly unfriendly to the player in terms of control and camera.
Alan Wake was developed by a team that is praised for its unusual approach to gameplay features and game mechanics.
The only thing you can find in common between Silent Hill and Alan Wake is about inspiration of developers, the works of Stephen king and such films as Jacob's Ladder.