3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IrZzZaN 17.10.19 04:18 am

What to do after completing the story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Found on the area of Bank it is possible to go. There is a door to go to the store... But trying to blow up the zero attention... but you can see on the diagram of the house that the Bank the map what's behind door bronirovanii exactly is the vault... but how to get there...
59 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tisachniy 17.10.19

Where did you find this Bank?
and like I realized after a plot to Rob banks anymore

I
IrZzZaN 17.10.19

Tisachniy
In short, in the area there are still statues of all sorts of colorful squares. if there is for Mike to play is the type of job Cranks etc now go around this area there across the street is the Bank will see its green sign will.

p
postrel19 17.10.19

I always thought that GTA 5 will be free to plunder. Wanted robbed. Is this possible ?
Very sorry

a
arnold85r 17.10.19

how many robberies there are in the game story? robbed jewelry and submersible ,and how much more similar?

r
reptile75 17.10.19

well, actually you can go to the gas station sign in shop filling to restore the trunk to the seller and he will put the money from the cash register

D
Dobriy514 17.10.19

but it doesn't make much,besides the cops are flying there ,even if you kill the seller

g
gtaf cooll 17.10.19

I always took place trying to open something,but in vain...

D
Demon59901 17.10.19

Wait for GTA Online

L
Lightninggg 17.10.19

Pass 100%.

F
FX-Baikal 17.10.19

Loans, well, let's say buying everything! It is a rewarding experience for GTA Online

k
kramorvs 17.10.19

and after going through the story, it will be possible to pull off a robbery with accomplices? I mean serious robbery.... even if not on such a scale as in the plot, but nevertheless?..
-----------------------------------------------
ps: the opportunity to loot alone shops for 300 bucks don't count.

J
Jay C 17.10.19

Really liked the game, but it seemed to me that the storyline is short. Yes, it is more interesting than 4-Kyo, where there was in fact some of murder in missions only. But many points are not developed. For example the game has a huge Federal prison, but there are no missions in it. Further ocean depths to study boring and monotonous ( I hope in AC: Black Flag they will be more developed in terms of secrets and treasures ).

A
AleksAleks 17.10.19

It's GTA! Learn the world, make riots, driving from the cops, complete side quests, etc

V
Vanches 17.10.19

Don't forget about achievements, of which there are many.

F
FucQ 17.10.19

In this sense, open-world GTA - do what you like. Invent their own, even more so in GTA 5 is very well designed open world. In four to do after beating the story absolutely nothing, here is a whole unexplored countryside.

Right now I'm looking for the remains of a submarine diving, and a little later will be bought the Rancher with a competent tuning and go somewhere far away from civilization with a rifle, to hunt wild animals. Well, we can go to the movies after which is not difficult to get drunk in a bar with Trevor (play for Michael). After shes drinking will switch to Trevor, armed to the teeth, will wear the mask and try to sneak on a military base to steal a fighter jet.

A lot of the same as it have nothing to do after passing?!

D
Duality45 17.10.19

Steal, kill, get geese.
Just try a little bit of fun, it is in the end GTA

G
GTAman 17.10.19

Look, open worldy getting better and better, and the imagination of the players a bit and becomes poorer.

F
FucQ 17.10.19

GTAманъ

Exactly. As we had to find something, and quite varied and interesting, within the liberty of the old model and Vice city?

G
GhostSoul1999 17.10.19

so what? you can Rob a Bank or jewelry after beating the game? just have the game becomes boring, I want to Pogrebite)

M
MaXMaXPaynE 17.10.19

guys just wondering how many approximately occupies time the main storyline, she is shorter than 4-ke?