3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IrZzZaN 17.10.19 04:18 am

What to do after completing the story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Found on the area of Bank it is possible to go. There is a door to go to the store... But trying to blow up the zero attention... but you can see on the diagram of the house that the Bank the map what's behind door bronirovanii exactly is the vault... but how to get there...
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuSLON 17.10.19

again ask your question on which to me for the 4th time and we have to answer in other topics, after the passage to be engaged in diving ?? and as the stores to Rob ?

C
Chempion2016 17.10.19

FucQ
GTAманъ
and do not say, now we need to developed all chewed players made their entertainment.

A
AlSar 17.10.19

GTAманъ
FucQ
Чемпион2008
Plus all of you, friends.
Now freedom the games - not the value, which is sad.

G
Gauguin 17.10.19

AlSar
The normal freedom like in GTA or RDR always value. Just a good OpenWorld to do is be able to, but Rockstar are one of the few who can

J
Jay C 17.10.19

People like to open achivki is so called to find Out what happened to Leonora Johnson ?

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 17.10.19

Jay C
Like a note to look for it, or pieces of letters, I do not remember.

n
nevus7 17.10.19

Tell me what to do in the game after its passage

M
Marquess 17.10.19

nevus7

skydiving, diving, tennis, running away from the police, beating prokosch, robbing stores, etc

n
nevus7 17.10.19

Where can dope to be smoked, in addition to the house, I saw a video where Trevor sniffed and his sausage

E
EvgenTUZ 17.10.19

tennis, escape from cops and all the shit's boring, you have to score on GTA and go outside to smoke with the boys...

D
DS7 17.10.19

night racing, hunting, jumping under the wheels)

S
Sulfur 17.10.19

Everything that was in San Andreas + UFOs, travel, Internet, exchange, TV and other stuff

d
dimka3991 17.10.19

nevus7

A
AnatolyKest 17.10.19

Wait Voctox

n
nevus7 17.10.19

dimka3991
I do not have Internet on your console that would be online

d
danulaca 17.10.19

I went through GTA 5. Robbed the place, the Bank in Paleto Bay, box and Merriweather now I have a lot of dough(18 million Michael 17 Trevor and Franklin) and I have nothing to do I've tried to drive a tank on the Cargobob and Buzzard have Completed all the mission from Lester to the passing game and with the cranks I just do not want busy please tell ME WHAT to DO!!!???

K
KARTE3 17.10.19

remember in Wai city could just drive days to fly no missions, and now somehow not interested, though the world of these games don't even compare, I want to play like, I go, and just running around not interested.

K
Kosolapyi1 17.10.19

KARTE3
That's for sure. Sun was my first Glascoe ) would stupidly do anything to kill. Writing codes and urinate with the cops an hour, sometimes two. Codes even still remember by heart. Fight with passers-by and dicking around. And the fifth is not interesting. Although in the fifth opportunities significantly more, but can't just wander and a time to kill )

K
KARTE3 17.10.19

Kosolapyi1
here here))

V
Valington 17.10.19

Tell me,on the PC in addition to Suzette,the opportunity to Rob banks alone ?