3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IrZzZaN 17.10.19 04:18 am

What to do after completing the story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Found on the area of Bank it is possible to go. There is a door to go to the store... But trying to blow up the zero attention... but you can see on the diagram of the house that the Bank the map what's behind door bronirovanii exactly is the vault... but how to get there...
59 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 17.10.19

Valington
of course not, all [redacted] on alone.

3dmax111 17.10.19

Is it at all possible to re-mission orgaline on another plan?
For example, I began to replay the mission Exploration jewelry, in the end they just kind of have to choose a robbery plan, but it turned out that the mission zavershena right after he came back to a textile factory with Lester....

K
Kevralo Nick 17.10.19

3dmax111
Yes

c
callmegod 17.10.19

Without online, GTA5, after passing syuzhetki, lies dormant in the railway.
Here what to do? Ride through the mountains? BL, how fun. To arrange 5минутные houses on the street to death? Well, if you're 10, MB. To ride the train shooting at cars? Well a couple of times to get rolled up you can. And then what?
So much saliva from consolati was, and the game is empty.

F
FixControl 17.10.19

After the passage of the PLOT there is lots to do. To deliver arms by air, deliver the drugs to do all sorts of tricks and jumps, explore the underwater world, hunt, attack on a military base, buying real estate, playing tennis with friends and so on. Besides, the game started to do mods, I've recently worked as a truck driver, for example)

E
Ejick 17.10.19

For example when I hosted the campaign, it was sooo fun, constantly waiting for new robberies, was very upset when I saw that the game passed 50%, and generally got angry when they learned that after 67% in just 2 major mission, and all (the robbery and the latest)! Conclusion: the game is very interesting, but only prohozhdenie companies seem to be in any worldview to the movie, personally I thought so! In General, after the passage of the game flew in the basket, waiting for online! After passing in addition to tuning Masha nothing cool there, in the sea to swim but get bored + 30 000 000 to do nothing at all except the toga as pakati stocks, but with the current tanks in the patches is unfortunately too unreal!((
The game 8.5 out of 10! But all the same the best from previous games in this series! :with Sad T. T

A
Awesome Drew 17.10.19

arnold85r

N
Nikita Kiselev tru 17.10.19

Jay C
not more interesting than 4 ke

P
Pro_Nursayat 17.10.19

Look for Easter eggs and ghosts, etc.

r
rion525 17.10.19

Che, after passing the story on the map, nothing is marked, helicopters and dirizhopl find I do not understand where. No planes, Boeing to steal does not work, and at the airport anxiety sickly during the invasion. While I think that is nothing to do, well, or a military base to attack alone.

n
na3uTuB4uk 17.10.19

Baikal12
Well anything and everything you could buy there for 150-300 million worth of real estate, and counts 30 and be like?

M
Magnumium 17.10.19

arnold85r
There are 4 robbery (1 minus 3 can't remember) and 4 is the international Bank of Los Santos, or whatever it is?

l
lionead 17.10.19

In short doing a robbery on a military base with the cheat code on immortality, tank steal, then drag to 5 stars))

l
lionead 17.10.19

Also about the Easter eggs do not forget)))00)))0)

D
Dmitriy Raskolov 59 17.10.19

nothing

R
Rostislav Maslov-Bering 17.10.19

IrZzZaNIrZzZaN
Have you tried C-4 to blow?

I
Ivanonlyone 17.10.19

arnold85r
There is still a rural Bank and a huge jackpot, the latest, after it will do the 17th and the end of the game, today I was just. I have 22m I bought for Michael's hangar and tank today

I
Ivanonlyone 17.10.19

danulaca
Nakupy all the property, go through the game again, play online

B
BezNika1 17.10.19

What to do after completing the story?

To Pass Watch Dogs 2