3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
letowow 06.06.20 03:25 pm

Drones (Elite Dangerous)

I'm just starting to play. Bought some goods, went to sell. Along the way the Coca-pirate launched drones, and they began to crack my hold. I couldn't get any drone in order to capture, to shoot. As a result, the product was taken and flew away. I am pleased that at least not killed. Tell me plz, how to deal with these drones?
23 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 06.06.20

letowow
Destroy the media drones or jump from it...like so

l
letowow 06.06.20

To destroy it yet, I can't try to escape, ATP.

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

letowow
man what ship do you have?

l
letowow 06.06.20

Cobra 3, naked still

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

letowow
upgrade the engines to maximum and can like drones not the afterburner to leave

l
letowow 06.06.20

OO, I'll try SPS, but at the same time a question back. Type quests to find and return, to purchase and deliver, or somewhere in space to find?

F
FinistEG 06.06.20

letowow
Council. Don't touch any freight on this ship. Will always Manati. To find and return the difficult quests. Do Express that there are several pieces from different factions in one system. Pirates almost never attack, because the hold is empty. And the hold on Cobra hefty little order to engage in trade.

l
letowow 06.06.20

SPS large, have taken note.

R
RikoChiko 06.06.20

From drones to no protection, only to fly away or destroy the offender. From the pirates themselves very easy to get away, just fly away on afterburner maneuvering in different directions until a few km will not fly away and block weight subsides.
They now hunt if you only sell goods flying on the same route and less frequently when hanging the quest to deliver something. At such moments, you need to read the chat and watch carefully on the scanner, these pirates will lag only when the station will fly up.
Contracts to find and return makes sense to take if the engine FSD is a good and noticeable at least know where the stuff is to find.
Take it until delivery and to pick up a lost item from the planet's surface.

l
letowow 06.06.20

Recochica
Wow, thank you for the info. The planet didn't know that.

L
LancNoDance 06.06.20

letowow
Drones crackers easily destroy module Point defense is placed in the Equipment>External equipment. In addition to drones knocks in automatic mode, rockets, mines, torpedoes. (Consumes ammo). As for its effective work affects the place where you put it. (top, bottom, front,rear)
Spoiler

On account of the missions and actually earn money, then as they say each other. t as he wants. When I started playing, doing all what was possible drove of tourists, bounty hunting, trading, pirates and robbed sobsno korowai. Digging in asteroids and mining in principle, was not interesting to me until I bothered to get for mission 2-4m. A mission could last from 10 minutes to 2 hours (depending on where you fly) Began to dig the ore and then for 1.5-2 hours went by 300кк.
Spoiler
After a long and dreary mining (which is 4 days) I could do not to think about money in the game. The main thing during this time is not to lose interest. In General, it was worth it, now fly the pleasure 07.

l
letowow 06.06.20

LancNoDance
Point defense is what you need, thank you.

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

LancNoDance
what pepelats flying pilot friend???

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

letowow
but generally speaking, you want a lot of credits to earn then you have to grindith
to produce or peynit or low-temperature diamonds. opals of the abyss can not fly because: 1) gemorno 2) for a long time, but the price is higher

l
letowow 06.06.20

Sandrock
just started Cobra mk3

l
letowow 06.06.20

Sandrock
so the pirates will not give extracted ore to deliver to sales, I videos seen on YouTube. While the courier and mapping))

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

letowow
well extraction needs someone to fly one dangerous

L
LancNoDance 06.06.20

Sandrock
Imperial Cutter ingenery slowly. To fly to the colony for the shield on the 5 nuts the desire is very odd there.

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

LancNoDance
do not tell, and I still have prismatic shield upgrade, and grindeth generally do not have the desire

S
Sandro_NSK 06.06.20

LancNoDance
I heard that there is a quick way to get to the Colony, I with his friend for a couple of days got simultaneously examining the system