3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
letowow 06.06.20 03:25 pm

Drones (Elite Dangerous)

I'm just starting to play. Bought some goods, went to sell. Along the way the Coca-pirate launched drones, and they began to crack my hold. I couldn't get any drone in order to capture, to shoot. As a result, the product was taken and flew away. I am pleased that at least not killed. Tell me plz, how to deal with these drones?
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 16.07.20

Sandrock
General manger at Boran A2 closed. The dudes in redite make suggestions to the developers it would be to pomestit lighthouse tourism. Supposedly, we will never forget the time spent mining on Boran A2 and funny conversations in chat ! Funny this initiative as for me ). I minil there for quite a while.

S
Sandro_NSK 16.07.20

LancNoDance
Well, (Matt) your mother these developers, the most delicious point was, and now again new look for go or collect bit by bit on another point .........

C
Calibr-10 02.12.20

I don't know what the problem with making money is.
Delivery missions are the fastest and easiest earnings. You choose a system, preferably where there are many factions. You start to perform their tasks, increasing the reputation. At a high level of reputation give the job to transport goods up to 10 million. Five minutes of work and you're a millionaire. Along the way, the reputation of a large faction - empire or federation - is swaying. Mining is for nerds.