3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkat 06.06.20 11:48 pm

Convenient MF routes (Diablo 2)

Good day friends! I want to share my observation as to save the time of the race at some popular mobs and, thereby, to increase the number of races.

1. Terror and Hate keys.
The game starts in the 1st act. Run to the wp and transported to the Arcane Sanctuary for the Summoner. Fly to it, kill. Open the red portal to the Canyon of the Magi wp. Cut to Black Marsh and fly to Countess. Kill it and exit the game.
Personally, I have the average time of the race is 80 seconds (+- 5). If in phases, 60 Countess and 40 Summoner (+- 5 sec each).
2. MEF.
After his death, enter the red portal, so you do not run to a wp by the city. Although farm mephala so something...

I hope someone will be useful. Who knew - well done.
Share your routes.
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS1988 06.06.20

Merkat wrote:
If in phases, 60 Countess and 40 Summoner (+- 5 sec each).
I understand in the wrong way we can't fly?? D

K
Klassewer 06.06.20

Merkat wrote:
Personally, I have the average time of the race is 80 seconds (+- 5). If in phases, 60 Countess and 40 Summoner (+- 5 sec each).
With your luck, beats the dude that exploits vulnerabilities of the client sody Drupal!

K
Kover 06.06.20

3. Nihlathak.
There are 3 layout'a map, they are easy to remember

In what direction to fly can be determined by the fresco on one of our 4 walls and no radar distant vision

m
minovalo 06.06.20

Comfortable the MX-routes. *fixed*

[
[_JENKA_] 06.06.20

Merkat
I suggest that this MF route :
5 the act go to the first wp, first Eldritch, then Shenk,go back to wp in a red portal to pindle, and from there directly to nihlathak , with a sweep all the way. then act 3 - grass, MEF, and on the way to metu kill everything on the way and opened every chest ( except when there are dolls ) .
1 act - Andy and for all the beating and all opened, and then Pete.
after going акт2 in lost city - clean Thunell .
and the last, act 5 Baal .
in my opinion the most profitable route.

m
minovalo 06.06.20

[_JENKA_]
There is not enough HKS.

Z
Zigzag-V 06.06.20

Thank You , Cap

[
[[gmr]] 06.06.20

Here's another convenient route, for those who may not know. Create a game in act 5 are you running in the red TP, kill pindle, out of the game.... create, 5 the act of running in the red TP, kill pindle, out of the game... create, 5 the act of running in the red so..... so 30K times until droplet SMC 1 juice or low Griffon. ( neblagodarnye )

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

turn left (female non-sexual voice)

K
Kover 06.06.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
women's non-sexual voice
voice Firka or what?
ahead manaburn cursed extra strong aura enchanted dark lords (marks triangle)

T
T-Fox 06.06.20

СергейС1988
Hello, young man. Waiting for you in this season is come, there still exists a life. Play strict pvp a month or 2

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

Carpet
Oh what a Navigator - high stone at the junction of Ivan Tsarevich - go Left - Tobi P....Yes!...

g
gtLpro 06.06.20

Merkat
not che himself, you followed me? this my way!

M
Manifold 06.06.20

[[gmr]]
The only rules of the Council on the subject

And I like races in Ancient Tunnels with a Blizzard Sorka. Not so monotonous as pindelskin, Imanov to cold almost never can find any item/rune in the game (again, unlike pindelskin)

i
iamviktor 06.06.20

S - strategists!!!

h
hypehypehype 06.06.20

[[gmr]]
Why are you all asleep?

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 06.06.20

[[gmr]]
It was affordable and very profitable until patch 1.10. After just became available.
+1 .Oh, and if run only on pindle, don't forget to swap to hold and use Harmony + charmy on the speed in the equipment during movement around the city - helps to reduce the running time to tp.

i
iamviktor 06.06.20

LoDo 20 years, thanks for opening guys!!!

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 06.06.20

From the category MF it - and not the MX-RBI can advise The Cathedral. Supersonic Bone Ash is, and 2-5 packs of mobs. Carcass have wp to turn sure, because I caught her once Vex. He often anticipating there.

g
gottenspell 06.06.20

Alex Bitansky
Lol, it's just random, I'm Pete from a random fallen tonight vex knocked out, but that doesn't mean anything.