3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mandie_e 06.06.20 11:50 pm

High latency (90,100 NS) How to downgrade?

Good time of day. I have this problem.
Sags fps for a split second, despite the fact that the average fps is high and the iron is quite powerful.
Tolerate this is probably the year
RTX 2060 (her 1 year), the temperature in games 65-70 degrees
i7-7700K (he was 2 years old), the temperature in games 50-55 degrees
DEEPCOOL deepcool gammaxx 400 BL (he was 2 years old)
RAM x2 8GB 2133 frequency (in 2015) and 2400 (her 2 years)
Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H (2015) Which sort of supports a maximum of 2133Mhz frequency RAM
Power supply (450w) and the hard disk is also 2015

I through program AIDA64 ran a test on the RAM it showed that I have a latency of 90 kopecks, how can it be lower?

Below are 2 screenshot (mine) and 1 more how it should look in a healthy person
1 and 3-the Witcher 3
2-PUBG
Can we draw an analogy with any game, I get this everywhere.

31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 18.07.22

Deshang
Deshang wrote:
Don't be stupid. He has a memory in stock, inserted and did not activate xmr.
You are more careful with arrivals, otherwise you took some miserable 3600, set the primary timings and are already trying to tell something.
Yeah, yeah, you can't even do that. Where are you going?

k
kurskiy 18.07.22

For the uninformed, tell me why? Tested with less than 60, tested with 79-83 - there is not much difference. So why, what does it give?

D
Deshang 18.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
If you read my message to that person again, you will understand that I immediately advised him to activate xmp. Clear dick that this will decrease and latency and increase psp.

Lex-one
Specifically, I have 4066 memory with correctly configured timings. nanya chips, which you just heard about for the first time (spoiler: no one drove them to such a frequency, at least in Runet). Well, I'm waiting for your screen, pure neighing.
Spoiler

kurskiy can help get rid of friezes if everything is fine with the CPU and the card. And most often the friezes are just because of the weak RAM.

l
lapwing mouse 18.07.22

Deshang
How strange! Timings are something really high for such a frequency you have. Here are my results:

Spoiler
Ask Dakarych for help, so that he can help you set up the correct operating system. Or watch his vids. This is a genius for settings and overclocking memory and CPU.

l
lapwing mouse 18.07.22

Deshang
Spoilerhttps://youtube.com/c/Dakar

l
lapwing mouse 18.07.22

Deshang
One of these days again did experiment with a RAM. The maximum took 4400mhz. But the timings were high 19-19-19-42, otherwise the pitch would go blue. I settled on the 4300mhz 17-18-18-36 option. Latency 42.1 ns.

L
Lex one 18.07.22

Deshang

Spoiler
Deshang wrote:

kurskiy can help get rid of friezes if everything is fine with the CPU and the card. And most often the friezes are just because of the weak RAM.

You quickly changed your shoes, but what about jedec?
Spoiler

I don't know what it will give you, because your percent and all your hired memory will be sucked from my processor even with stock xmp.
Ps You have a nice socket voltage, blaze a hut.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.07.22

Deshang Decided to show
off, but didn't know how. It's clear. Fucking comedy. Well, run the Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice test, right at the very beginning of the game
Spoiler
Show your "scars" on the frame timeline. Or you can Detroit, the location where you go for the package.
Spoiler
Better, of course, Detroit.

L
Lex one 18.07.22

Deshang
Clearly, the good of your memory.
It is better to buy top percent than top memory. Remember
APUE

L
Lex one 18.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Pasan was calmed down to sit with his nannies.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.07.22

Lex-one
was not given a ban, only a warning was hung up. It is strange that it merged during game tests