3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shebiy 06.06.20 11:52 pm

The scheme of the ship \"Ishimura\". (Dead Space)

Looking for a diagram of the ship Ishimura can't find please help.
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 06.06.20

As such, the maps in the game, there is a separate 3D maps, which are at RIG Isaac.

The map shown in the first Chapter and into the car when moving between locations.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

s
seryoga-gt 06.06.20

plan trolley
pix.PlayGround.ru

j
jedai86 06.06.20

I did not understand: Ishimura-a ship or station?)

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

Had to play carefully. Ishimura space ship class"Planetary Ripper. More about this in the beginning of the game says.
He can move from planet to planet, not just hanging in orbit.

j
jedai86 06.06.20

I heard that too, but it is not clear if it can fly why would the survivors not to steer the ship closer to the people?

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

And have you not noticed on the ship all the evil in the form of the necromorphs :D
Anyway you play as, the plot of the following? Put the Russian version, if you don't have it, to make it clearer. Ishimura is unable to fly anywhere pummeled by asteroids, with smashed equipment and dead engines (We still remember WHY we came to the Ishimura? We are not special forces and Kellion - Shuttle repair crews! We arrived to repair the ship, so nobody is going to fly.).

j
jedai86 06.06.20

I have RUSSIAN VERSION! For the repairman he was too tough))

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

COMPLETELY THE RUSSIAN VERSION!
Yes, I believe, do not be nervous, I just wanted to clarify just in case ;)
There are 5 default languages (including Russian) is officially incorporated into the game.

For the repairman he was too tough
Play on unreal difficulty. Or heavy (if unreal is not open yet) and you have no survivability, and survivability.

j
jedai86 06.06.20

I don't in terms of hard to kill( I was many times torn)) I mean that during the game he ALONE survived!)

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

Hmm, not whether the second part (whether or not he starring), everything would be so cute over :)
All 12 chapters of the effort would go down the drain!

j
jedai86 06.06.20

I would have called the game adventures of a plumber))))))

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

You'd still say simulation locksmith-gynecologist pix.PlayGround.ru
In the game everything is fine. Vaughn, Kendra Hammond with and without special. costumes survive on the Ishimura. And Dr. Kane so generally there the longest have been surviving without even a weapon. And those two survivors who killed Dr. Mercer (himself)?
So everything is under control, infection is a threat only dead tissue, not living beings.

N
Night Hound 06.06.20

I would have called the game adventures of a plumber)))))

Yes kostjumchik really a bit odd and smacks on bosakowski=)

j
jedai86 06.06.20

But the dead do not introduce to threats?!)

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

If you get hurt, you cannot catch it. The suit is clearly not silk, if he is an engineer. A suit of coarse cloth, heavy, should be a little refractory, but here's the thing - it has a metal gasket that conducts current (and this is not good, what can repeatedly be sure).

j
jedai86 06.06.20

The niche he is not fireproof! You hydroponics in a sewage treatment pipe come in and wait a minute)))

C
Corrosion 06.06.20

Well you know regenerating creature, whatever Revuca still dead... Barbecue!
Of course you won't be so refractory that live in the fire like in the fresh air.

j
jedai86 06.06.20

But all the same not so fast.

H
HhHPauChekHhH 06.06.20

it is a normal Suit of the Engineer of the Ship...adapted to all conditions...and Flood....has a stock air system...connections with both the staff and the ship...navigation beacon...if he got lost on the ship.....stasis machine for extreme events.....Cinecity camera......in short..in this age..this is a super soldier...like in the game a simple standard mechanical Engineer.....

M
MetalObsidian 06.06.20

This ship was cursed from the moment of its construction,as all die and go crazy,only Isaac will show all Vlasnikom hell...............

And the map of the ship I found..........................