3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GHOST_R[I]DER_PRO 07.06.20 11:29 am

Error 0xc0000142 (Far Cry 3)

How to solve the problem with running the game FC3.Start the game and climbs error 0xc0000142 please help OP XP
216 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 07.06.20

Grimy
You have a failed update via the network. Start the game after registration(if litsuha) or offline in the shortcut to the game.

l
lili555 07.06.20

Young people tell me))) bought this game when running error: CProgram Files\Ubisoft\Far Cry 3\bin\ fc3updater.exe not a valid win32 application...What should I do sorry paid 800rub)

o
olegik55 07.06.20

lili555 and ate poprobvat to run the game as administrator, if you do not help to contact tech support for Ubisoft, there try to help you as you have a license and pirate the questions do not consider them =)

r
roflzzz 07.06.20

I have asbca 00 cheto in this kind of torrent ..been waiting for that recieve the trumpet to play the desire is there

o
olegik55 07.06.20

roflzzz write full error description for a complete picture, but it is not clear anything.

r
roflzzz 07.06.20

I have windows vista should draw if ghost warrior 2 pulls ..I have a error 0xc0000142 insulinazy OK and all ...downloaded 2 patch do not work ...

r
roflzzz 07.06.20

olegik55
I have windows vista should draw if ghost warrior 2 pulls ..I have a error 0xc0000142 insulinazy OK and all ...downloaded 2 patch do not work ...

r
roflzzz 07.06.20

far cry 3 exe gives me 2 label 1 label far cry 3dx11 application failed to start because d3d11.dll were not going to find re-installing the application may fix this problem 2 shortcut far cry 3 exe error initializing the application I have windows vista should draw if ghost warrior 2 pulls ..I have a error 0xc0000142 insulinazy to exit the application, click OK

o
olegik55 07.06.20

roflzzz it's not in the patch, and the operating system in your, in General, I understand you have vidyuhi not support direkts 11 ,as your first error relies on it, the decision to change the graphics card to poteriala garrets 11 and the second time to change the OS to Win 7 and you will work without any errors ,and forget about Vista and don't put it, because she's not zarabotannye operating system and is very buggy remember this for the future!!! And run the game through the shortcut on the desktop!!! Yes, the second error comes because of what do you is Vista, and it indicates that the crack from Reloaded not working with WIn XP , in your same situation, you have Wista. But if you don't want to ustanavlivat Win 7,ie you are satisfied with your Windows , then there is a solution to this error,it means that you need to do :

1.To download the original file ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll Ineta
2. To throw in the bin folder in the game directory.
3. To run the game a shortcut assigned with ' -offline -language English'.
4. Play.

That's all nothing complicated,everything is simple and easy,but still I recommend you to upgrade to Win 7 , he will understand later why I said so=)

B
Bearhunt 07.06.20

I understand that for 2 years the problem has not been solved. I, as the naive Chukchi boy tried 1.5 years ago to run the game using a bunch of tips, by downloading a different Repack and finally spat, deciding to postpone until a better time. Yesterday downloaded the new, in the hope that now the stocks have corrected, it will work - so here and there! By the way, downloaded this time repak from Phoenix, they are usually normal, but not this one. For fans halyavki: gig-torrent. 3dn .EN certainly cool, in terms of people in the hand and sways a lot to cheer, but keep in mind of the 10 downloaded of Torrenova eventually worked only 2 games, what one of them is without sound (прототип2 - identity is a headache no one corrected).

d
dzhakonda4545 07.06.20

it's stupid anyways, you can set seven and everything will work?

J
Jove_MHe_6PaT 07.06.20

Not stupid and can and should go to the seven, and ultimate.
Win XP is good, though, but simply outdated, and the rest of your life will remain in our hearts

A
Artem Hamicevich 07.06.20

help some of the people I have win8 fc 3 normally runs from bellows was all OK then I decided to download from the bellows fc3blooddragon rule works and everything, play sex games where it went then I stupidly runs and climbs this error and now can't play although фк3 works(

T
Total Mirrors 07.06.20

You must first go from your PC to UPLAY, then completely exit it. After that, the game starts and runs. This error is related to the crooked crack of the game

A
ABRAScovyy 07.06.20

Total Mirrors
The game is already ten times distributed on 150-250 trims. I think the pirates did not remain long.

D
Durman63 29.10.22

There was such an error when launching Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon on Windows 10, I set it to be compatible with Windows 7, it helped me!