3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 07.06.20 11:41 am

Will Mass Effect 5

BioWare is already in fifth time has confirmed that it intends to continue Mass Effect

However for the last year BioWare had more than four times, not only to refute all doubts as to the bright future of Mass Effect, but a couple of times to hint that he is already working on a new part.
However, this does not deter journalists from having to again and again ask the representatives of the Studio are one and the same. The question of the future kosmoopery again highlighted in the recent scale of the material of the Polygon.

We are definitely not done with Mass Effect. In this universe there are many decent stories. We can, for example, to look at the potential of the worlds "Andromeda" or Mass Effect 3. Room to maneuver very much.
Mike darrah, producer of the Anthem
Chronicle reviews of BioWare about the future of Mass Effect over the past year:
4 July 2018 — Casey Hudson announced that it will come back to Mass Effect
2 August 2018 — Casey Hudson hinted that a new Mass Effect already in development
5 September 2018 — the failure or success of the Anthem doesn't affect the new Mass Effect
November 7, 2018 — the day of the N7 Casey Hudson once again hinted at the development of a new Mass Effect
It is unlikely that the next part of Mass Effect is to wait until at least 2022, as soon after the release of Anthem developers from BioWare will focus on support of innovations and the development of a Dragon Age 4 which will be released until the end of 2021.
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piratstvo blago 07.06.20

PETRENKO VLADIMIR wrote:
After the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda two years ago, many worried about the fate of the franchise, because such a high-profile failure could put a bold cross on her future
Not you could put a bold cross, and buried half-decayed corpse. Bold cross has put the ending of the third game.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 07.06.20

The meaning of such questions to ask that? And so it is clear what happens. The game may have fans of the series and not really stuck but on the financial side of the game is not failed (key point), and to me the demand is there, and therefore to postpone the series in a drawer makes no sense. The release of a new game in the series it is a question of 2-3 years.

d
dilat 07.06.20

Recently slipped infa from someone from BW that, allegedly, the team snail steps begins to ponder over a new part of ME. Of course, if it comes out, then after 6-7 years, and even later, because really the new DA has no release date, in theory the 21st/22nd of the year, but it's super inaccurate

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Well, obviously not 2-3 years

P
Piece_of_Shit 07.06.20

dilat
DA4 actually normal moves. Recently... forgot the name... in Twitter account sent a photo with a design docks. That's only the technical component is to do everything in software.
So it's 22 out, if anything sudden and serious happens, which is unlikely.

PETRENKO VLADIMIR wrote:
Chronicle reviews of BioWare about the future of Mass Effect over the past year:
4 July 2018 — Casey Hudson announced that it will come back to Mass Effect
2 August 2018 — Casey Hudson hinted that a new Mass Effect already in development
5 September 2018 — the failure or success of the Anthem doesn't affect the new Mass Effect
November 7, 2018 — the day of the N7 Casey Hudson once again hinted at the development of a new Mass Effect
It is not necessary to indulge in wishful thinking. All that said Casey literally does not exceed in magnitude, well we think, but all depends not only on us.

d
dilat 07.06.20

Piece_of_Shit
DA is moving normally, Yes. Neponyatki with ME. They are clearly now before the release of DA will not shuffle the team between projects, obviously. Closer to the output of the DA will start likely transfer to command ME, if nothing will happen or someone will not change his mind or suddenly give birth to a new IP. Anthem at all 30 people will be cut so that it does not hurt

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 07.06.20

I wonder what will be system requirements?

d
dilat 07.06.20

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
After 5 years, learn

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

finally difficult to say he will be released or not
biovar was a strong single-player story games. they bring a small income
so Tama multiplayer like anjem or couple there showed that this may not earn
on the other hand how would the industry is changing and probably biovar Nada again to come up with a dialog wheel or what caused not farm RPG will become popular again. otherwise, masseffect 5 the battlefield will do some sort of dice together of the soccer simulator.
I think the answer to this question will give the new dragon age and if it will be a tough project and will not receive the gold of masseffect 5 will have settled.
that's why I like the written in the subject are waiting for you Stalker 2 or half life 3 wrote that waiting for masseffect 5 pawson. very dimensional quantum future is not set

p
puumar 07.06.20

PETRENKO VLADIMIR wrote:
here's the pictures for mass effect 5
They are concepts of the past N7 they were shown.

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
finally difficult to say he will be released or not
Finally, not once have said that and that it is already in development. )

m
mDie2013 07.06.20

Piracy is good
Yes, the tricolor ending with very different outcomes just killed me as a fan.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Hope dies last.

P
Pauni 07.06.20

To me all Mass Effects like even Mass Effect 3, and 4, so I hope that Biovar you will find the time and money to publish a sequel to this cult of the universe! So I agree with Vladimir Petrenko, hope dies last, let's hope and wait!

A
Anderby 07.06.20

Of course, tomorrow, I personally Cassie cage called.

M
MaFioSnIK 25.10.20

Will Mass Effect 5 come out? God save us

d
dilat 25.10.20

PETRENKO VLADIMIR wrote:
facial animation
It's sarcasm, isn't it?)

Judging by the cons, people know a lot about perversions. Facial animation in the game they liked. Addicts

P
Protocol10 09.11.20

Even the number four did not come out, and here the fifth is discussed.

P
Protocol10 09.11.20

VLADIMIR PETRENKO

Well... I mean, it's not the numbered 4th part (without the number 4 in the title), but something like a spinof turns out. Although if he and Shepard finished the story, there may no longer be numbered parts. And if they ever want to continue Shepard's story and bring back all the old characters, they'll cut the license plate. Maybe specially now announced a remaster to refresh the memories and after a while will say - Shepard returns.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 09.11.20

Protocol10
but I've read the news that the new mass effect will be released in 2021.

P
Protocol10 09.11.20

VLADIMIR PETRENKO
not aware, but heard that yes in development. I hope it will be Shepard's return, and I didn't go through the andromeda.

d
dilat 09.11.20

VLADIMIR PETRENKO
They won't. On N7 Day during the stream said the developers and voice actors that the game is in the very early stages of development. Accordingly, the game will be released after the next Dragon Age, the year so in the 24th-25th