3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WitcherD 07.06.20 06:36 pm

The dips in the texture,the appearance of the mountains where it is not necessary,who was that? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the problem!Play the pirates!Version 1.22!Why is dick-Bora?Because of pirates?Graphics card from AMD!

34 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 07.06.20

WitcherD
You have pirates and AMD v 1.22 is adskaya mixture for the maximum number of bugs

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

on AMD it happens.. they are driver never knew how to do and support them miserable... if not for their prices.. don't know what is AMD.
The graphics card please tell me?

X
Ximik63 07.06.20

well, how would pirate the Witcher 3 may not be. the downloaded version is absolutely identical to purchased versions. the difference can only be between Gog and steam version. but usually torrents Gog version

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

Ximik63
well, see) the Witcher with 1.22 in the flesh to 1.31 different performance on vidyuhi from the Amud! it is the drivers.. here is full of bugs.. smooth with fiziksom.. so watch it first, what driver version and what a vidyuhi.. just download version 1.31

A
Ahmed Djazar 07.06.20

WitcherD
You answered your own question, version 1.22 blame, 1.31 put and all will be as it should

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

r7 360

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
Damn,I proshol already quite a lot,and I can transfer a save from version 1.22 to version 1.31?

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

конешWitcherD
keep the folder current

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Fei Fong
Thanks,I'll try)

R
Raggared 07.06.20

If AMD, then hi brother, I have just been. BUT, I was able to get rid of them. Look, download the latest drivers for a video card is mandatory. Next, go to Settings Radeon(the right key on the desktop and in the menu it will), there go to Game and in Global settings. Find Tessellation, and put in hand for the beginning of x8. Start the game, and they should at least be reduced, in General, and the Gulf at all. If does not help put the lesser/slightly more value.

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Raggared
Try

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Raggared
FPS sits down?

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

WitcherD
on the contrary adds.. but can sometimes be seen fry some graph bugs.. but again, sometimes if there is.. and so try even to disable it.. the difference will be small in the chart but this thing makes objects shaped more or something. but when running through the woods the difference is not affected.. try it..

A
Ahmed Djazar 07.06.20

WitcherD
Preservation of due hereunder to work :)

And it is better just to propatch 1.31 ( naturally after making a backup of sopranos 1.22)

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
Sorry,I rill from the cave,but unless the pirate is?And where to take a patch,with a tracker?

H
HorvaT_G 07.06.20

I had this, go into the options to disable Radeon profile Witcher 3. And everything works as before. There is no business in pirates or versions of the game, and not the drivers, it's in the profile settings Radeon, you don't need absolutely.

R
Rottan 07.06.20

WitcherD wrote:
I can transfer a save from version 1.22 to version 1.31?
No problem. Back is impossible. Version 1.31 great. Nothing probative. Repak from Hatab take it. And put their saves.

w
winni madison 07.06.20

This game has Pirates-a License no matter the game without protection

V
Vex24rus 07.06.20

WitcherD
The website 3witcher.ru there's all the patches and mods

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

HorvaT_G
Hmm..but I have because there it is,right now, I try to disconnect and look