3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WitcherD 07.06.20 06:36 pm

The dips in the texture,the appearance of the mountains where it is not necessary,who was that? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the problem!Play the pirates!Version 1.22!Why is dick-Bora?Because of pirates?Graphics card from AMD!

34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vex24rus 07.06.20

Fei Fong
On dx11 tessellation cannot be disabled

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

Vex24rus
driver mon...

V
Vex24rus 07.06.20

Fei Fong
If the game is on the dh11 tessellation cannot be turned off completely. Will fly

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

Vex24rus
no) there are bugs with the disappearance of textures adds fps.. by the way..

R
RPOCLABB 07.06.20

Hmm,playing on litsuhe from the very beginning AMD,bugs are not observed with the release of...

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

RPOCLABB
#lucky
what a vidyuhi?

F
Fei Fong 07.06.20

RPOCLABB
ahahaha well, let's think more powerful giraffe 970.. where is there the problem will be.. I am silent that she had a 512 bus.. at all shameful to complain about with this iron on something)))

R
Richards 07.06.20

I have PS sinking knee-deep in texture, and walked with splayed hands as in the simulation, the monsters get stuck in the caves from which they could not leave, apparently invisible wall, desperately poor run here and there, stop thinking and running again. This is the Witcher 3 son! Monsters do not have time to shoot, but you have a chance to repeat my feat, a task I do not remember shorter was a cave, there are men and top of the nest of Wyverns, 2 pieces alive, one zassala at the entrance to the cave where the nest exit.

Spoiler

the little system was ай5 from Intel and NVIDIA 670 8 gig RAM

A
Ahmed Djazar 07.06.20

WitcherD
If you want simpler, just do as people suggest, put anew immediately with 1.31 and drop sohranki and all :) (if you broke something to patch or look for it)

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
did everything and left

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
any ISM.

A
Ahmed Djazar 07.06.20

WitcherD
Possible bug in the wood video...
A fashion was set, any?
( Honestly speaking, I noticed that 3 Witcher is the main problem of the emergence of bugs normally associated with the early version of the game or with mods which users generally install)

M
MU-admin 07.06.20

the card from AMD is a diagnosis

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

In short,the problem is gone!I have all the rules!The reinstall helped!